Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,557 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Would This Be My Last? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Would This Be My Last? (465 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would This Be My Last? by Iescaped: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Even though it's a question, would this be my last stake, last bet, I really want it to and it would be.

Having lost money, energy, rest, strength, buoyancy, friends and lots more I am letting go. This must be the last. I give up. I give up chasing shadows and pavement.

Enough is enough
The counting begins tomorrow
Re: Would This Be My Last? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Is it virtual soccer or real games?
Re: Would This Be My Last? by Iescaped: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Virtual

But started with life games.

Joysticks:
Is it virtual soccer or real games?
Re: Would This Be My Last? by Iescaped: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Pathetic and sad!

Another dig into the mud.
Would I ever be free?
Re: Would This Be My Last? by Iescaped: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Yes I can be free, I am free. Had my first baby step yesterday although it could be because no money is available. But I exposed my resident evil further, I spoke out and spoke the truth.

I am an addict, a gambler dealt several blows and now in deep mess. Dug into a valley that beyond here would become hell. I am getting out because my life is precious.

This could result in a loss of relationship because she just could not take it. Well, it is well. I have cried, this sorrow would lead to repentance. In all, I am grateful for the love I still have and the support. Perhaps the first step to the healing is to 'thyself be true'.

I have lost and lost, now a deep sense of lose I have. But I won't lose my life on this. I pray I find my way out of this valley..
Re: Would This Be My Last? by Iescaped: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Today,

I would have to deal with the pain I have caused her and perhaps she calling it all off.

I would have to deal with mobile loan apps I borrowed from, one is due already. A friend has promised something little, it may not be able to pay up all for my 'easycredit' debt.

This is where the thought, the bait comes in again- use the 5000naira you have to make the 28000 naira you owe. But, this is not going to happen. I have escaped this snare of the fowler. Even if it is 2000naira I get I would send it like that. This cycle is going to break.

I would have to deal with whatever response I get when I call people for help or loan and when I further I expose my resident evil.

And I would have to deal with other friends/ people that would hear of the extent of my recklessness and feel ehnn so it is this bad, so you are like this.. with other piercing words and cynics. This is my life, it matters and it's precious. Perhaps I deserve what ever judgements I get. One thing I know is this would be the end, I am free.

1 Like

Re: Would This Be My Last? by Iescaped: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please is there anyone who has conquered sport betting addiction?

How did you do it?

Please share your stories.

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Didier Drogba As A Kid / Most Iconic Hairstyles In Afcon History / 20k To 10people Here If Chelsea Wins This Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.