Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) (14292 Views)

Davido Jets Out Of Nigeria For Christmas Without Fiancée, Chioma / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Actress Shan George has said that it is hard spending Christmas without her mother who died in July 2021, Igbere TV reports.

The 51-year-old made this known in an Instagram post on Friday while appreciating a Christmas gift in honour of her mum.

“This Christmas gift melted my heart. Best gift of the season. First Christmas without my mother, it’s a bit too hard, but I’ll be fine,” she wrote in parts.

Shan on April 21 shared a video of her late mother singing to wish her a happy birthday

Congratulating her mum for birthing her, the University of Lagos mass communication graduate wrote “Happy safe delivery to my precious mother on this day.”

https://www.instagram.com/shangeorgefilms/reel/CX3cR-sBIM_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by chatinent: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Shan... beautiful woman!

I love her mature roles in Nollywood movies, especially in Nnenna. Nnenna, the movie wey make my aunt use her akawo money go buy generator that year wey start for mechanic shop but no gree start for house.

11 Likes

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by zolajpower: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2021
cry
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by money121(m): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Wahala
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Ehya ....

Na so me sef dey lament this Christmas without enough money

Factfinder1:
so what should we do?? some people dont even have parents or a place to sleep rest abeg.

So she should lament for them or what... Because she has a house doesn't mean she's happy, ... Person dey complain about wetin she dey go through, you're telling her that other people are going through worse so she should shut up....Put yourself in her shoes comrade..

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by funmibi29(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2021
May her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Sister Shan , Cheer up Ooo.
You Know how Many Christmas I don do.without my Mum?
Like 20 Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by sotall(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by God1000(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021
I'm also celebrating alone without making noise about it.
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by MarveworldG: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas from all of us at Marveworld interior design services

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by ExclusiveBrand: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Antoeni:
Sister Shan , Cheer up Ooo.
You Know how Many Christmas I don do.without my Mum?
Like 20 Christmas
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by bastardson: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2021
You wey like dey do small boys:

I remember her parking her car beside me at Awuse Estate, Opebi Lagos in 2009, I was still doing my NYSC den. I was even too scared for all the advances then.

It was den I realized that TV stars were ordinary people who had the same cravings as all
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2021
so what should we do?? some people dont even have parents or a place to sleep rest abeg.
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by jeff1993: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Sorry ma

Please NL family ..... I need someone to.kentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year!!!
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Life.

So I take a look at my wallet to see if the weary one thousand naira note has grown and multiplied, deep inside I felt hot tears building up and it dawn on me that e don be be that o.

Anyway, Happy Christmas and Happy New Year in advance
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
undecided

Women and their mothers.....madam your father is there with you now appreciate him.
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by Passionate888: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Sorry ma cry cry cry cry
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by WibusJaga: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2021

Hope she is not among the type that never took proper care of their aged parents while alive, only to come pretending they loved them after they've died.
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by lozanni(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2021
cry Just like me too.
Year 2021 took many lovely Souls away to higher Glory.
It is well.
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by MrPADDY(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2021
She’s still gorgeous at 51.

Merry Christmas to everyone in Nairaland, and a happy new year! grin

1 Like

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2021
AND HOW DOES THIS CONCERN US?

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2021
May mom's spul Rest in Perfect Peace.

It is well dearie kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by Irupetepete: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Nawa o
Na different things dey do diff people
Typical example of
Some have food but cannot eat
Some can eat but have no food
Re: Shan George Laments Spending First Christmas Without Her Mum (Photos) by LastProphet: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2021
bastardson:
You wey like dey do small boys:

I remember her parking her car beside me at Awuse Estate, Opebi Lagos in 2009, I was still doing my NYSC den. I was even too scared for all the advances then.

It was den I realized that TV stars were ordinary people who had the same cravings as all

You will still regret it one day that you didn't knack her when you had the rare opportunity, write it down what I just told you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) / Killer Of Rap Icon 2pac Has Finally Been Revealed By The Police (photo) / 'Please, Can We Stop' - AKA Begs For Peace After Bashing From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.