Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? (414 Views)

Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up / Merit Gold Blasts Prince Kpokpogri: "I Curse The Day You Met Me" / Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oh my God!
I did not know how famous this dude was until AFTER I met him.

Not at a concert, but at his charity walk in a hospital. I could NEVER AFFORD going to any of this dude’s concerts.

He is SOOOOOOO TALL and CUTE!

The most impressive thing about him was his eloquence.

I had heard his songs, but I NEVER KNEW WHO HE WAS!

Omo! See security and entourage ? ? ? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by pussygotlips: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
My gbhola new size
Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Givvvvvvvirrrrrup for Lil Nas X. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHLKHL_whs

2 Likes

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Where are my pictures? cool
Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by 1Sharon(f): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oh I love him lol and I never knew he was gay, he's so handsome

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
1Sharon:
Oh I love him lol and I never knew he was gay, he's so handsome

He is very openly gay! Thank God for the land of the free! cheesy

Bob It’s Risky still dey dodge UPANDAN for H-Afrika. grin

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
This BOY is gooooooooood!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYDRA5JPLE

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
The most HILARIOUS part of his videos are THE COMMENTS!

People can TALK and WRITE oooooo !

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
I say this BOY IS GOOOOOOOD!!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7qovpFAGrQ

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by 1Sharon(f): 5:17am On Dec 26, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:

He is very openly gay! Thank God for the land of the free! cheesy

Bob It’s Risky still dey dodge UPANDAN for H-Afrika. grin

For survival grin

1 Like

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by CHoccolaTE: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:
Givvvvvvvirrrrrup for Lil Nas X. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHLKHL_whs

I really enjoyed the naked dancing scenes in this video. I hope more male musicians do this type of choreography.

No be only women go dey comot cloth.

2 Likes

Re: The Famous Celebrity You MET This Year? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I really enjoyed the naked dancing scenes in this video. I hope more male musicians do this type of choreography.

No be only women go dey comot cloth.

Thank you jare! grin
Very artistic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Show Off The Cash Gifts Susanchannelbeauty Gave Her / Wizkid Gets Upset With His Young Rapper Ahmed & Abandones Him To Suffer... / Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.