Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend (34515 Views)

Egedege Cultural Dancers / Egedege Of Africa: Lessons From Theresa Onuora's Ijele Elubego Song / Queen Theresa Onuora- The Queen Of Egedege Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful ❤️

1 Like

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Iamdbull: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dbull on this one!!

Who go dance my music like this
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Ipisi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ok naaaah
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Chatflick(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omo I go marry my Indian girlfriend sha. Naija girls don tire me on God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Chimezie250(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
That's beautiful
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Makinaki: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
funshint:
Marry oyinbo and marry peace.

Ignorant comment

5 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by dazzlingd(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
And we should fry beans because you are dancing with a white girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by MrBONE2(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
afrorossiyatv:
More pictures cc @ lalasticlala
grin

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
She no get yansh but since na Oyibo, no wahala

5 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by 99thEnemy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
funshint:
Marry oyinbo and marry peace.

Kriss216 is bringing your keg of palmwine grin

1 Like

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Edoziesmart(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Keep representimg us well in Putin's land.
The dancing step is top notch
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by giftphilips(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
So lovely bros u are a good dancer well done

1 Like

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Makinaki: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
kramer:
That top they're wearing, where is it originally from? Is it a Ghanaian outfit?

Indonesia
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by SensualMan: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Blessed tribe cheesy

IGBO AMAKA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
afrorossiyatv:
I know this might surprise many of you but as a black man, I feel much more safer in Russia than I would ever feel in America or the UK.

Watch this video below to know why I made such bold statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1jUw8ySBXE
I need a Russian gf
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Alabo7978(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omo, I was smiling all through...
The white lady is a cruise.
The point where she couldn't pin her toes then she got up and started rocking the guy's head. >>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by LILTJAY: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
dazzlingd:
And we should fry beans because you are dancing with a white girl
I wonder for black man

2 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by AfonjaConehead: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108813509:
Beautiful

Yes...now shattap, thank you very much
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by AmazingELixir: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin

Thumbs up baba, you dey rep wella , correct dance moves though.

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Offpointng: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jidemoo:

Love is a beautiful thing
Lol aswear ehn
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by blackdot1: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
afrorossiyatv:
Happy Christmas my people! This is Tochi, your favourite Naija Boy in Russia reporting directly from Putin's land grin

You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and culture here in Russia. I'm crazy about ogene music and all traditional Igbo music so I decided to introduce my Russian girlfriend to our beautiful egedege music remixed by Flavour, Phyno, Larry Gaga and the legendary Queen Theresa Onuorah.

So here is a short clip of me and my girlfriend dancing to egedege, hope it will bring a smile to your face this Christmas smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFnZlG1lFzs

Girl friend ?
Your first Russian girl friend families are still searching for you grin
You can run
But you can't hide

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by nedekid: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Afro, I follow you on YouTube.
Nice one.
Your Russian chick is the bomb!
Hopefully I will make out time to holiday in Russia real soon.
So many lovely places to visit there.

1 Like

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by marhez43(f): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
This one dey russia dey do youtube tin e gon dey give us lies 4 naija abeggii comot here jare.later dem go deport am lst

1 Like

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why did you stop updating your diary?
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by nedekid: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
blackdot1:

Girl friend ?
Your first Russian girl friend families are still searching for you grin
You can run
But you can't hide
Seriously? I thought is was same lady shocked
Hope afro is not doing them Playa levels there.
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Brarrie: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Preetti:
How's this news?
E pain you grin

2 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by ariesbull: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
afrorossiyatv:
Happy Christmas my people! This is Tochi, your favourite Naija Boy in Russia reporting directly from Putin's land grin

You guys know how much I love promoting the image of Nigeria and culture here in Russia. I'm crazy about ogene music and all traditional Igbo music so I decided to introduce my Russian girlfriend to our beautiful egedege music remixed by Flavour, Phyno, Larry Gaga and the legendary Queen Theresa Onuorah.

So here is a short clip of me and my girlfriend dancing to egedege, hope it will bring a smile to your face this Christmas smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFnZlG1lFzs

igbos always exporting our culture and way of life to the world

Love being igbo any day

2 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Bouncing2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ooin,,,ya doing well..

I love Russian babes

2 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Brarrie: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
marhez43:
This one dey russia dey do youtube tin e gon dey give us lies 4 naija abeggii comot here jare.later dem go deport am lst
you be werey always full of negativity

4 Likes

Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by donforeign: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
kramer:
That top they're wearing, where is it originally from? Is it a Ghanaian outfit?
yes ,ghana
Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
To go this russia just dey hungry me but their language no be here oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wicked Widowhood Practices That Must Be Abolished In Nigeria / Pictures Of Lagos Carnival And Water Regatta 2015 / Ooni Of Ife Hosts Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi In His Palace In Osun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.