Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids (1571 Views)

Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by CallMeDrino: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
YBNL boss, Olamide has shared a rare picture of his family to celebrate Christmas and we can’t stop gushing.

Igbere TV reports that the music star shared photos of himself posing with his wife, Bukunmi, and their two sons, Batifeori and Tunrepin.

https://twitter.com/Omoteebaeby/status/1474796098673942536

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by EmptyGarden(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na me remain o...
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by dahgifted(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Badooooo! Ejan la.
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Zazoo, kala, daju, leju, diju.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by Ever8090: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
D guy marry fine wife,.but I no come dey understand him new look...
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Olamide is married? Since when? No wonder he gained a lot of weight overnight. I thought he stopped taking drugs cold turkey.
Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
meobizy:
Olamide is married? Since when? No wonder he gained a lot of weight overnight. I thought he stopped taking drugs cold turkey.

They've been married since 2016 and have been together since he came on the scene.
Theyve also bn living in the US for a few years now.

Re: Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids by addicted268(f): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
She's so pretty.

(1) (Reply)

'I Didn't Snatch Anyone's Husband'- Star Actress, Kiitan Bukola Clears The Air / Ayra Starr Leak Her TOTO Video During Live Performance As She OPEN Her YANSH / Ashanti's Cousin Dies In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.