Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Serpent love 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Serpent love 18+ (3157 Views)

Too Hard To Love (18+) / Dangerous Love (18+) / A Strange Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is my first story here i hope u enjoy it sit tight.
Introduction.
This story is about David who comes through a poor family and with the determination of making his family proud but got caught in the devils web. It’s said that when the finger gets into the mouth cannot come out without being wet , his quest for money made him had a deal with the devil. Only to find out that they devil had some parts he didn’t tell him about.
When he finds out and decided to turn back the hand of time, but will he be able to escape without being hurt find out in the story.
Note this story contained an adult content.
No part of this story should be reproduced either electronically or otherwise without the prior authorization from the author.
>>>>>>>>>>>Chapter 1 <<<<<<<<<<<<
At eko hotel and suite room 305 an executive room to be precisely david and jennifer was settling in. the atmosphere could be said to be hot although there was air condition on wit deep kissing and tongue massasaging of each other . Jennifer's top was off, leaving her with bra which was filled wit thick and heavy breast. She was indeed endowed wit beauty and heavy cuvry body . At the sight of her body , David couldn't help it. He buried his face in between her breast sucking her nipple . Jennifer was on top of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
That was her soft spot . David had just hit a jackpot . She gave him all that a man will need in bed. Different sex styles she has ever known tho Dave prove to be equal to the task by giving his new found girl mind blowing sex . The love making was one of the best jennifer has ever had, it been a while she reach her orgasm indeed it was a night to remember for her. The long lasting romantic display and to top it all they both reach climaxed together. She wanted more and more of him , and dave was up for it. The made sure the made every minute count. It was as if they had known each other 4 yrs yet this was there even their first time the met each other. Tbc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Infact dave nd jenny bumped into each other at a mall and right there the clicked. Dave has everything she wanted in a man. He was handsome a cool dark tall guy nd above all from appearance alone u could tell he is damn rich and wealthy. He had paid 4 everytin jenny bought at the mall and even offered to drive her home. Jennifer was the kind of car freak although she doesn't own one but she could tell the brand of a car from a distance . Dave was driving a lambogini aventedor which happened dat only two people owns it in the country. It all started right in the car, there wasn't much talking bt they know wat the wanted from each other great feeling of lust. The route to jennifer's house changed and the found theirselves in a hotel the drove to eko hotel nd suite and the gladitor game started. Tbc
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dave as he was fondly called by friends which is short 4 david was just 27 bt he had already achieve what a 50yrs man would dream of achieving . Spendind money seems to be wat he knows how to do best. Jennifer thought she has found her dreamed man . They both just went wit the flow to satisfy there lust nd enjoy theirself all through the night. Just as when the began to settle in after a long moment of pleasure , that was when the conversation began . Wow i can't believe i did this " jenny said. Wat if i may ask " dave asked. " i just had sex wit a guy i barely knw his name: she ansd "everytin happend 4 a reason. It's david " he said. jennifer she answered. Dave however woke up and sat on the bed. He buried his face in his arm looking all remorseful.
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Is everytin alright" jenny asked. Without saying anytin dave just starred at her and went on top of her again . The began all over again giving her missionary style be 4 positioning her ass to face him giving her a doggy style. Then he switch to licking her cunt there by sending her to cloud 9. Jenny speaked in many tongue dat night just when she couldn't take it any more . Dave did sometin unique that jenny taught was so gentle of him , Tbc. Your comment criticism would be appericiated
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
ToTofucker, Rick9, dodoatirice, Fabulouslouie, Athemisa, frank25, Larrysun, Divepen, NoGirlfriend, Ayotossfund, Rinre, daddio, And many other. I didn't mention u are all welcome.
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2021
Continuation jennifer taught he took a white handkerchief nd wipe off her cum. Sometin no one has ever done to her b4, she thought dave was really in luv wit her by dat simple yet remarkable gesture. The night was stil young 4 them , jenny wanted to know everything about dave, she wanted to know every single tin about him. She was hopping to build future wit him bt as if that was the intention of dave, only time will tell. Morning came, yet dave and jennifer was still asleep as result of how exhausted the were from their night excaped . Soon dave's phone started beeping wit messages. He didn't hear it as he was deep asleep. Jennifer however was a light sleeper, she was awaken by call from dave phone. David, get up. You have a phone call" she woke him up. Dave got up and notice the call was from his mum. He immediately call back and his younger sister picked up the phone call. Hey chioma, wat is it, where is mum" dave asked. what!!!! David shouted on the phone. Tbc
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Rick9(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Blake755:
ToTofucker, Rick9, dodoatirice, Fabulouslouie, Athemisa, frank25, Larrysun, Divepen, NoGirlfriend, Ayotossfund, Rinre, daddio, And many other. I didn't mention u are all welcome.
Maximum Respect. Boss
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Frank25: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Your works are deliberately outstanding i could attest to that, but there are areas you need to straighten up like for an example your writeups are short, you should try stepping up a bit , and also learn how to space your write ups like the legendary uduak would say chop space

And althesame always complete your words, and your are good to go
Rick9:

Maximum Respect. Boss
Re: Serpent love 18+ by daddio(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Blake755:

You are doing well.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Frank25 nah small phone i dey u type boss bt i will put more effort sir thank 4 ur comment. update, update, update, update. We are at the central hospital, mama situation got worst" chioma answered. Can i talk to her dave said. Chioma on the other hand tried handling the phone to her mother, bt she refused, david could hear her shouting "i won't talk to him. He is the devil. Tell him to stay away from me" "david mother shouted to the hearing of him. David didn't bother to hold any longer, so he went ahead and hang up the phone. "is everything alright" jennifer asked seeing how worried dave was after he cut the call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2021
"look don't pretending u are the caring type yeah. Because this tin we have, ends right here in this very room. Dress up nd let's get going" dave said. Jennifer was shocked to say stunned was understatement by david's word. She couldn't believe wat she heard. "wat"? She asked. David brought out a bundle of 100 dollar bills nd threw it at her on the bed. "you think am a prostitute or wat? Wat do u take me 4" she got upset and began shouting at him. You can talk all u want or leave it here, I didn't really care about that anyway. That wil be ur last time of seeing such amount bitch" dave said witin his breath. "i will be waiting 4 u at the hotel parking lot" Davd said and left her in the room. She got the suprise of her life, dave look so gentle nd romatic bt nw everytin bout is so different. Tbc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by daddio(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Hmm! Only if our ladies instinct would tell them that not all that glitters is gold.

@op, let there be more twist/suspense to this beautiful work.

More wisdom to your brain.
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Jennifer thought she had done sometin wrong dat could warant such harsh treatment from dave. She had no option than to met him at the parking lot as he said. David however drove her from the hotel. Indeed it was a long ride as the where quiet all through the way. Jenny was expecting him to drive her home bt reverse is the case he didn't even ask her the direction to her house. "And where are we going if i may ask" jennifer asked. "Taking u to where i found u" Dave answered. The statement alone made jennifer feel worthless. She kept her mouth shut and habored everytin in her mind. Soon the arrived at the shopping mall, where everytin started nd witout saying even goodbye, dave drove off. jennifer felt like a worthless object. She had never had anyone trample on her ego this much. She watched dave drive away, she had no option than to board a cab home. That was her last day on earth. She had a fatal accident nd die on spot all thank to the cab driver carelessness. Tbc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2021
>>>>>>>>>> Chapter 2 <<<<<<<<<<<
David was the eldest in family of five. Infact he had younger brother and sister, although his younger brother is nw late, so his nw left wit his little sister and mother. Infact he lost his father at a very young age. David and his immediate younger brother share a very close bond. After the death of their father mazi uche. His brother was the only member of the family dat remembers them of their late father, he was a carbon copy of his father. Infact david was willing to go any length to protect him. Sometimes it is said nothing in this wrld comes easily. If it does then it's either you are lucky or you are persuaded by fate. And ambition to change ur fate. Although David love his family no doubt bt he loved his younger brother Emeka more bt sometime hw we feel doesn't matter to our fate. Emeka has a sickle cell anemia. In fact it was the death of younger bro that turn he into the demon he was. Life is not fair no doubt. Tbc, Happy boxing day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
His family was not wealth infact the were poor, his father had died when he was younger he was barely 10 then. His mother had been the one taking care of them, in fact tin were nt all that hard 4 them until emeka his brother had his first crisis. The sickness ate deeply into mama dave savings it left them incuring debt here nd there, this started when david was in ss1, it left him wondering wat was his offence to God especially watching his lil bro cry in pain there was notin much his illetrate mother could do, it was very tough to knw his bro has dat kind of sickness. Although it wasn't all his parents fault they were ignorance, therefore david swore to be a big brother to his younger one by protecting nd providing in the best way he could. He had a dream to be doctor infact he was brilliant in sch bt dream nd reality are two different tin. It's easier said than done. Tbc Please after reading try to comment angry
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Reuben700: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bro am one of ur fan ur work is fantastic more grease to ur elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Reuben700: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Reuben700:
Bro am one of ur fan ur work is fantastic more grease to ur elbow.
More update please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Typing...... To dave it give a great joy having a sense responsibility dat was the case of dave to his family. Fast forward he manage to complete his secondary sch dat was when he knew wat faced him. Street is not friendly , bt still yet he gat to survive especially having someone who look up to u. David saw it as his responsiblity to help in the little way he could. It gave his poor mom a great relief, dave has lost count of hw many times he had to scrape his brother at his back to the hospital to get treatment when his having crisis. He had to do many tinx he isn't proud ( both legal nd ilegal) of just to make sure everyone dey alright. Despite of hw sick his brother usually be , it seems david himself was different infact it seems he had extra life. He could get away wit every shit he did. Unhurt infact dave was too stubborn in street. At age 17 he was already into drug trafficking, He usually help brother zanga run the shit. Bro zanga was the boss of the street people bardly knw his real name. Happy xmas
Re: Serpent love 18+ by NoGirlfriend: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Blake755:
I greet u bro
Re: Serpent love 18+ by dodoatirice: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2021
The bike man no Get change, but we don settle am. I don reach.

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Well perhaps his ability to make away from dangers unhurt, maybe their was sometin behind it well only could tell. Brother zanga luv dave very much perhaps the boy was smart nd help him wit his bizness. He always make sure he paid dave his own buck after their daily sales, dave which in turn smile home wit his buck. But everytin dat had beingging have an end. One sunny day like dat david was at brother zanga house everywhere full in fact bizness was going smoothly wit music blasting from home thearter. Joy everywhere wit smoke filling everywhere. Unfortunately the had being snitch, NDLEA raid there den omo every one tear race. As everyone was running helther sketler. The drug agent prove to be equal to the task. As commotion was going on an agent pulled the trigger nd david was heard shouted AH AH AH. Could it be he was caught by the bullet. Find out in the next episode. Tbc
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Well after the drug incident dave decided to move to lagos in search of greener pasture. Many are born wit silver spoon bt him dave gat no spoon infact life has show him sheege, the death of his lil bro make tin more worst tell him abt God he will tell u he don't knw if he exist. A God who couldn't care abt his subject to him God is one sided. To him he was better without this God, at least he was responisble to wat happened to him. You can call me an atheist if u want to dave it doesn't matter wat people would say as long as i make my mulla the could say wat ever the want i own no one anytin expect my family he would always reason . Well after the call from his little sister telling him abt hw sick his mom was it still batiffed him hw his mom keep rejecting tin that came from him. In fact it was the fear of poverty that pushed him to climb to the top nd achieve greatness. After he droved home after he had drop jennifer he call his sis asking her 4 account no he sent her 500k to use nd offset the bill .
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dave sent his sister 500k so she could use it to settle the bill nd in taking care of theirselves. Although he warned her not to tell their mom bcuz he knew she would reject it. After the phone call wit his kid sis, he brought out the handkerchief he use in wiping off jennifer's cum at the hotel nd went right into one of his private room , the only tin in this room was just a black pot bt that was his source of wealth. He put the handkerchief in pot the more ladies he slept wit the more the money, more fame, more riches. But did he knw that those ladies dies immediately after he slept wit them in fact he has lost count of hw many ladies he got to beds. Making it through the trenches to the top there's always a price to pay especially wit the devil. Only the devil could give u cap and ask 4 ur head in retunre. maybe that was why his mom refused to have anytin to do wit his money. Please fans i need ur comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Titovanzel(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
following. Suspense filled. Well done man! Hope we get an update tonight? Kindly mention me. Thank you!
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Titovanzel:
following. Suspense filled. Well done man! Hope we get an update tonight? Kindly mention me. Thank you!
thanks 4 ur comment dear i will update soon just sit tight.
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is dedicated to titovanzel. Well just the day dave got himself a deal wit the devil, Was the day his mom accidentally fell heavily on the ground, ever since then his mother has been left paralyzed wit a decaying foot story 4 another day. Well after dave was done wit shower he put a call across his friend Rick , he told he to meet him at house. Well that was his tight man always up 4 doings. After dave was done bathing he opened walldrop to have a change of cloth. Of course everywhere was full of dope designers, ranging from valserge, G&D, Gucci and the like of others. A big boy walldrop. After done wit dressing up he went to one of his safe room wit a bag, open could left one wondering hw one could make such amount of money in life. He left wit a sack full of money indeed life worth enjoying to the fullest then he drove away in his bugahti 2021 model one of his fleet of cars. Tbc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
>>>>>>>>>>Chapter three <<<<<<<<<<
When dave reach at Rick apartment of course the guy is living in luxery. he meet rick wit dennis after a handshake wit then the had a drink together. However after an hour , "dave u really don't respect time we are supposed to met an hour ago" rick said. Am sorry guys , i had to renew my quota" he said .
Just as Dave mentioned that, they two friends looked at each other and laughed. However Dave seems a little distracted. “ Dave the way you renew this days u may end up buying the whole of this banana island . Rick said , Tell us about it how was she “. Taking a deep breath he began talking she was jenny, very pretty tho, met her at the mall and trust me the sex was really good”. David said , Rick was very much excited about what Dave said. “Anyway I hope you did it “ he asked. Dave and Rick wit Dennis are into this same group. “Of course how can I forget that “ David said. I already put the handkerchief in my pot. Then Rick suggest to them let them go to night club so they could have fun and also renew their own quota. That was their source of wealth more ladies more wealth, little did they know the ladies died right after their intercourse. Jennifer was one of the ladies David had slept with. They blind those ladies with money and have their ways with them, and that’s the very end of the ladies.
David’s mother however had a good reason not to trust his son. She was made the sacrificial lamb for her son riches. As long as her leg continues to decay and be paralyzed David would continue living. The pain of his mother was his source of life and the cum of those ladies in his handkerchief was his source of wealth. Things men do cause of money sometimes you wonder if it really worth the pains you cause your loved ones or the souls you sent six feet in the course of securing the bag. Tbc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serpent love 18+ by Titovanzel(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
David's lust for wealth has enmeshed him in some real sh*t. Can't wait oh t to see how this story pans out. Great read! Well done, again!

Note: Proof reading for errors will be greatly appreciated. That said, patiently following for more updates.
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Titovanzel:
David's lust for wealth has enmeshed him in some real sh*t. Can't wait oh t to see how this story pans out. Great read! Well done, again!

Note: Proof reading for errors will be greatly appreciated. That said, patiently following for more updates.
I updated
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
dodoatirice:
The bike man no Get change, but we don settle am. I don reach.
Boss I don serve am hot
Re: Serpent love 18+ by Blake755: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Continuation
Some People who are claiming OG go tell you steal from the devil and run to God in fact nah lie even if you part ways with the devil you will always realize that he took something from you. In fact the devil is the last person to give you something for free.
The three friends drove out to the night club with their respective expensive whip each with his own bag of money felled to the brim. It was another day for renewal and once again, they need to sleep with ladies at the expense of their wealth. The stormed the night club of course it gonna be a long night and the need to enjoy it to their maximum satisfaction, Inside the club the had to find a space and seat down, A had took their order and soon returned with what they ordered for, each of them ordered for the best drinks they had their a bottle costing 5million each of them had a bottle of it together with pepper soup of chicken to go together with it . They Dj was also doing a good work by playing a jam of great music things where going well until small boys who claimed to be G boys stormed the club and started ordering for casket of drinks up and down. Omo nah so hype and Dj starts to the hype those guys, At was just as if nah only those guys dey there. Of course it irritates Dave and his friends. Nah so the show off of who gets money pass started. Omo you wan take yahoo money to dey compared with blood money abeg the no born the person well wey the make such comparisons.
To Dave those guys well doing childish stuffs then Dave and his friends started ordering casket full of drinks costing 5million were as those guys ordered with 3million nah so hype man started hyping Dave. Baba davido omo dave name full everywhere, omo nah person wey get money be living thing . In this life try to get money ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 THE PERFECT COUPLE (episode 16) / Where To Read Stories Apart From Nairaland / Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.