Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dstv, Hitv, Mytv, Infinity Tv And More! Free Browseing Service With Your Comput - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dstv, Hitv, Mytv, Infinity Tv And More! Free Browseing Service With Your Comput (1148 Views)

How To Add More Free Space To Your Account Dropbox / Hitv Hacked By Madhacker :d / How To Hack Hitv And Dstv And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv, Hitv, Mytv, Infinity Tv And More! Free Browseing Service With Your Comput by dante147: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2011
For More Information about how you can browse the internet free with your decoder, speed: (400 MB/S), One Decoder can serve signal for 12 computers, Don’t fall for the frizzy, chaps and nonsense some poster are posting here, they are ripper’s looking for who to scammed with their scheme, they can not defend what they claimed they want to sale, they are echoing fallacies and chasing the wind!! I will always be available to do the installation of the accessories couples with your decoder, then texts run it, all by my humble self: My service is available any where around Nigeria territory, on a special arrangement.

Peradventure you leave around Benin City Edo State; we can have ONE ON ONE discursion on this before we can go ahead with the deal!

Fore details call: 07034242688 or 08094322043. Text messages will not be attend to, just call and get more info on this before we can go ahead with the deal.
[size=8pt][/size][color=Black][/color]
Re: Dstv, Hitv, Mytv, Infinity Tv And More! Free Browseing Service With Your Comput by reajen(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
how much will it cost can u come to Lagos fo my own ?
Re: Dstv, Hitv, Mytv, Infinity Tv And More! Free Browseing Service With Your Comput by vitality22(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
F-A-K-E information

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Asus C90S No Longer Holds A Charge / I Need Your Advice On Which Laptop To Buy. / Download Uc Browser For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.