Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) (3929 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Aonkuuse(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
A Middle-aged man identified as Mr Stephen Yamba has died alongside his wife yesterday, December 25.

Salemreporters gathered that Stephen killed his wife, Kangwa Yamba before committing suicide.

Reports says stephen who was heartbroken after he caught his wife with another man in bed killed the wife and later killed himself also.

It was gathered that Stephen updated his Facebook status on December 11 and said, “The Day I Said I Do………My Dear Wife Kangwa, No one can ever take your place……..u r mine forever……..”

Exactly two weeks after sharing lovely pictures from their wedding and updating the status on his Facebook wall, Stephen decided to end the marriage with murder and suicide.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/man-yamba-stephen-killed-his-wife-then-commit-suicide-over-wifes-infidelity/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Bola146(f): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
E no go better for the other man undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Ammishaddai: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
I fear for future generations that will follow the examples of this our adulterous and wicked generation.

But I think by now it is safe to say this world is getting crazier by the day and people have discarded the institution of marriage and marital vows in the dustbin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Shellsploit: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Incognito shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Lavisha(f): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
These hoes ain't loyal..

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Jidemoo: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Water don pass garri
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Chai, foundational powers finally caught up with him, the voice must have told him, kill your wife and kill yourself as well, and he complied with the evil voice from the pit of Hades / hell shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by casppyjay: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
illicit:
E no go better for the other man undecided
daz a very illicit talk from an illicit being
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
casppyjay:
daz a very illicit talk from an illicit being

It's so unfortunate

Illicit affair caused their deaths
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by EmzyT: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
I'm happy atleast he didn't harm his fellow man but the Bitch of a Wife!!!

That's how it should be, when you catch your partner cheating on you and you feel like attacking, attack your partner and leave the person she/he was cheating with out of it

It wasn't rape, your partner wasn't drugged or forcefully abused.. it was consensual
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by insidelife22(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
as I commend the killer and killee for their stupidness and foolishness respectively.

I also advise the living to consider the weight their actions,especially the inability to control your sexual urge and anger may have on other people and the consequences that may follow.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by MightySparrow: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stupidity. One thing about God, if you go to him to early univited, he will not send you back. Me o, I will just conduct DNA on my children. I will not send her away, I will not sleep with her again till we both depart this life. Other things by husband will be done for the sake of the children and for my principle not to marry two women, ever.
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
God made man simple....Pussy made life Complicated.....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by WibusJaga: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2021

Who has the greatest blame?
LIKE =Wife
SHARE =Husband (&or The Other Man)
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by oloriooko(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eediot angry
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by WibusJaga: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2021

The man must have overreacted out of anger. He must be regretting his actions now on the other side.
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by blazepascal(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
The man has anger issue
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Arnoldkerith: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
If I catch my wife with another man I go happy self make she carry her wahala go meet the man(good riddance) this man has anger issues he over reacted. How can I die because of smelly toto.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
some men would forgive her, others will beat the daylight out of her, and some would do the above....

as i always say:"THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE, AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO; DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!"
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
but why?
I know it painful but killing his partner!?
Is that even necessary?
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by minks(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
A wise man once said, "After God, fear women."

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Agricmoney(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
my peace of mind no dey negotiable o.So why I go come kill myself for wetin I fit leave still enjoy better one later when my head don cool down.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by house10s: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
haba just two weeks.
the man looks like someone who has been avoiding women finally settles but did it with a hoeeee
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by juniorstar(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
He for add the other man join make dem be 3
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by FahBuLous: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
H0es everywhere angry sad
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why marry someone you know you'll cheat on?

Some people just like to bring problem upon themselves.
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by BigYash: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Foolish decision.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by pointblank247(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Love a woman with all your heart at your own peril.
But even the name of the woman show say wahala dey. KAMGBA YAMBA.
nonsense
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by franklingud(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Two weeks only

So sad indeed!
Re: Man Kills His Wife Then Commit Suicide After Catching Her With Another Man (Pix) by dex4sure: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
MightySparrow:
Stupidity. One thing about God, if you go to him to early univited, he will not send you back. Me o, I will just conduct DNA on my children. I will not send her away, I will not sleep with her again till we both depart this life. Other things by husband will be done for the sake of the children and for my principle not to marry two women, ever.
and u think u will live peacefuly with her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS / Pedophilia 3 Times More Prevealent In African American Churches Exposed / See Where Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.