Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Get Allot Of Disrespect For Looking Young, Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Get Allot Of Disrespect For Looking Young, Help (178 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / Kanu Laments Disrespect For Court Injunction On Property Read More At: Https:// / Live A Life Looking Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get Allot Of Disrespect For Looking Young, Help by Denvacandy: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please, i am a gun of 25 years old soon to be 26 and will you believe i have no single beard like this sha, i have little mustache.

I get disrespect every now and then coz people
think i am a boy, this actually push me to the gym earlier this year.

Like all this small yahoo boy of 20-22 years will just talk to me anyhow.

The only thing that makes me not to worry about that is just because of how humble i am, i wont even look at it.

How can this really stop.

I am 25 but i swear i look like 20 without this beard of a thing, is there hope for me to get some at one point in my life
Re: I Get Allot Of Disrespect For Looking Young, Help by Yuakwon3: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Denvacandy:
Please, i am a gun of 25 years old soon to be 26 and will you believe i have no single beard like this sha, i have little mustache.

I get disrespect every now and then coz people
think i am a boy, this actually push me to the gym earlier this year.

Like all this small yahoo boy of 20-22 years will just talk to me anyhow.

The only thing that makes me not to worry about that is just because of how humble i am, i wont even look at it.

How can this really stop.

I am 25 but i swear i look like 20 without this beard of a thing, is there hope for me to get some at one point in my life

Come and borrow mine forever including the white ones so as to have respect if that should solve your problem
Re: I Get Allot Of Disrespect For Looking Young, Help by ETIIKO: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
My brother do not let that be a problem to you, the former governor of Cross River State was in the same shoe you are at your age. Keep afro and please dress properly (matured). Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Assist Me With Any PDF Tutorial On Paint Making Here / Nairaland Nigerian Forums / This Is Wow! Someone Must See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.