Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) (43779 Views)

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Kobicove(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
I thought it had ended since

2 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by JOemmy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
So this show is still on? The organizers didn't publicized it enough.

1 Like

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by phemmyfour: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
The publicity for the show is poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brendaniel:
Wow, so they have finished the show, I was geared up and ready to follow the show after the screening, the action was about to begin then boom I saw Toke Makinwa, I just tuned off the channel and lost interest in the entire show, how would you bring a fake life promoter to a reality show, like what were they thinking, She just watered down the show to fake social media life...
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by nonxo007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
iamdapsyj:

You missed out some points that I would like to highlight.

1. The way they do their eviction is so annoying. Toke will just come to the place of the talking drum to start spewing some thrash and the !BOOM someone is evicted- that is crap if you ask me

2. The task is bullshit. What gave Gulder Ultimate Search prominence was how contestants go in the jungle to look for treasures with the aide of their compass and all that. It really is a test for the contestants but what I saw in the first three weeks before I abandoned the show was a group of people go to a place to start pulling logs and throwing stones upandan. Honestly it's not pleasing to watch.

3. The show is aired on tv on Saturdays and Sundays which I feel it's too small to keep an audience and make it all worse adverts takes majority of the one hour of each day.

I should have highlighted more but my fingers are paining me.

All the aforementioned made the show really boring and I give kudos to those that watched to the end......
Very true
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by aryzgreat: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lost interest when I saw that Toke fake girl with all her fake eyelash, nails, hairs inside bush in a survival of the fittest show. Who does that? Totally contrast with the aim of the show.

Nigerian factor will always come to play in everything. Biggest flop of a comeback for Gulder and NBL.

They should take their L and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by drlaykay(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
shumuel:

Hmm, so people are actually following GUS, their mistake was the TV station they aired it on
That's actually not the mistake. The mistake was airing just Saturdays and Sundays. People could not keep tabs with the timings. Secondly, it exposed the fact that the show wasn't live. Nobody wants to watch tape being played to them

4 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Omodua(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
CitynewsNG:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/wild-card-odudu-otu-emerges-gulder-ultimate-search-winner/
Organizers should try in subsequent editions to make it daily instead of 1-2 hours airtime at weekends. This will generate more interests because people tend to forget it's a weekend affair.
Kudos to the sponsors Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing and Air Peace Airlines for making the reality show a success. Others should emulate you them.

3 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Nmezor(f): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congratz to him
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Femeto: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin Toke no even add ginger when the chest was discovered. They tell the guy say him look good. Shey she wan collect part of the 50m from am after the show ni.
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Tareq1105: 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brendaniel:
Wow, so they have finished the show, I was geared up and ready to follow the show after the screening, the action was about to begin then boom I saw Toke Makinwa, I just tuned off the channel and lost interest in the entire show, how would you bring a fake life promoter to a reality show, like what were they thinking, She just watered down the show to fake social media life...

Your hatred would not stop the show.
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Snakedoctor1: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by gonkin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Are u kidding. So this show still dey happen. Stingy NBL. No wonder contractors hate working with them

1 Like

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Myexdisturbs: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brendaniel:
[s]Wow, so they have finished the show, I was geared up and ready to follow the show after the screening, the action was about to begin then boom I saw Toke Makinwa, I just tuned off the channel and lost interest in the entire show, how would you bring a fake life promoter to a reality show, like what were they thinking, She just watered down the show to fake social media life...[/s]
See this fool lying to himself. You didn't turn on any TV . Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by KayCee92(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
motionarena:

Wow, have the show started?

Lmao grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by sheriffindy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Myexdisturbs: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ungodly:
Nigerians are a very hypocritical set of people, can’t even believe this is the show some people believe it’s better than big brother naija… wtf is this show? Lmao, I don’t even suffer in real life the way these boys suffer all in the name of show… sleeping in the jungle, sleeping on an olden mats in the forest, I also saw usage of all these local lanterns too, is that the show y’all are clamoring for to be brought back? Most of the people saying they should ban Bbn for this useless show doesn’t even know the start and the end date, they don’t even watch it… I can categorically say a bbn house mates that makes it to top ten has more prospect after the show than the winner of this useless show… tueh, spit
You're all correct

1 Like

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by HSSA: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Seconded
shumuel:

Hmm, so people are actually following GUS, their mistake was the TV station they aired it on
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by rickyrex(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
I didn't watch a scene of this show

2 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by NoGirlfriend: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
na only yesterday I even watch d show sef

1 Like

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by cho25bc(f): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
CitynewsNG:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/wild-card-odudu-otu-emerges-gulder-ultimate-search-winner/
Well deserved. Im very happy for him, although i was rooting for Damola because the guy was something else. But Odudu was very lucky.
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by akmath: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
motionarena:

Wow, have the show started?
it have not started..

1 Like

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by shegz24(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bringing Toke Makinwa in any capacity ruined the reputation the show has built for years.

Congrats to the winner though.

3 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by aalangel(f): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

I knew that getting Toke to host this won't go down well with people.

1 Like

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by mariodko190(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bringing someone like TOKE MAKINWA Is big blunder by the organizers of the show, should have brought someone like Kate Hensaw or Rita Dominic

3 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Dreytonisback(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Driest GUS ever

3 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by mariodko190(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why bring a renown fake life Feminist to anchor a reality Tv show, a massive L for the promoter, a lesson to other reality shows

4 Likes

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by winterfell007(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
mariodko190:
Why bring a renown fake life Feminist to anchor a reality Tv show, a massive L for the promoter, a lesson to other reality shows

A terrible loss to the organizers. Bring a fake ass bitch into a somewhat ‘reality’ show was just part of the many flops observed in GUS

1 Like

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by Mikekan30: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Congrats Odudu Ime Otu.. my home boy
Keep showing this senseless people that Akwa Ibom state are silent winners...
We are blessed with everything
Great potentials everywhere..
We keep representing in all sectors.....
Not surprised that we won with 3 representation from my dear state alone....
It is what it is.....

God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State
God bless our sons and daughters all over the World..

Weldone Odudu!
Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by MrBanner(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2021
nonxo007:
Nawa o, we are mean in this country o. Look at the way people clamoured for this show to return to our screen, it return and nobody gave a damn about it.

Same reason I laugh whenever I see some nairalanders raining insults on Lalasticlala and Mynd44 for moving topics they don’t like to FP, like they (those nairalanders) are in any position to dictate what topics people should like or should not. One thing about Nigerians, they will keep pushing you until they push you off a cliff. Then they will blame you for listening to them. Now see them blaming poor Toke Makinwa and using her as an excuse for not following the show grin.

Good thing Seun and the mods understands this.

See one of them I accosted the other day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) by shizzleStar: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Congrats Odudu....

I wanted Damola but only God has the final decision.
you can still give it to him, aren't you nice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Amaka Catches Daniella & Khalid Cuddling Under The Duvet Again (Video) / Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me / Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.