Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad (736 Views)

Millions Missing From Usain Bolt’s Account, Jamaica Launches Probe / Emmanuel Dennis Pulls Out Of Nigeria's AFCON Squad After Pressure From Watford / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by youngest85(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Zazu
Re: 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by paulolee(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
zeeeeey.....kon ko tiwa
Re: 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by do4luv14(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWaY1-dzKjo

what is the outcome of verdict from CAF, concerning Entomb and that libya club
Re: 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
do4luv14:

what is the outcome of verdict from CAF, concerning Entomb and that libya club

They are out of the competition. The Libyans were given 3 points and 3 goals and that took them to the group stage since enyimba only won by 2
Re: 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by justicechichex: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

They are out of the competition. The Libyans were given 3 points and 3 goals and that took them to the group stage since enyimba only won by 2

Has it been confirmed by CAF?
Re: 11 Players Missing From The Super Eagles AFCON Squad by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
justicechichex:

Has it been confirmed by CAF?

I don't know about that tbh but Enyimba announced that it was mandatory for Al Ittihad to accept the postponement unless they would be walked over. Then they also announced Al Ittihad's unwillingness to accept. So I am just going off that.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Sell My Olympic Gold Before I Became Bus Driver –kingsley Obiekwu / Zidane's Headbutt Statue To Be Re-installed Ahead Of World Cup / Breaking! Fernabache Closes In On shock Cristano Ronaldo move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.