Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) (57716 Views)

Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Still On Fire, 24 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by film3four: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQTg2JWT54

Aftermath of the Next supermarket Abuja after it was ravaged by a fire outbreak earlier today

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX9YIJMBBuB/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by film3four: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by wayne4loan: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
angry
Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by HeadNigga: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Insurance is very important.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by OreMI22: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's been a very long time since this store had been on their hit list.

Peter Obi should know that this investment was targeted to either go up in flames or be demolished by FCTA under the guise of distortion of Abuja master plan.

At least now they achieved its destruction without any lawsuit

257 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by wiseone28: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Very bad i hope there was an insurance if not..

27 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
There was a country.............

8 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Many question that needed answers
Does it mean that there was no fire extinguisher?
Where was the fire fighters?
What effort did the staff or employees of the organization made during the fire incidence.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Rasome(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
So UAR Fire service is on public holiday. There's nothing impossible in this UAR.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Mancrossfire: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
I hate it when adults talk like kids .

OreMI22:
Its been a very long time that this store had been on their hit list.

Peter Obi should know that this investment was targeted to either go up in flames or be demolished by FCTA under the guise of distortion of Abuja master plan.

............................................................................................. kiss kiss kiss cry kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry kiss cry
Ekealterego:
I feel for all the people who depend on this single business enterprise to survive and to feed their family.
That baker who works there to pay for her kids
That flour supplier and the driver who will take the goods there
These people depend on this to feed their kids
What about the security men?
The stock people? the graduates? the cashier?
What of the suppliers?
What of the university student who depends on the proceeds their aunty or uncle is getting from this to survive in school?
What of the people who are doing one hustle or the other beside the shopping mall to survive?

These are all the people I am really sorry for... These are the people who will really bear the brunt.
I guess this is why many politicians, either with stolen or legit money build their investments abroad.

It is not because they do not know the importance of reinvesting in the country but they know that their business will be a target.
On the other hand, I hope this is not ethnically targeted arson. First, it was Ebeano, now this, all Igbo businesses.
I hope the owner insured the shop.
You were communicating until you typed the bolded.
All tribes in this country suffered business casualties because perhaps, Nigeria is not business friendly.

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Dailymice: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Peter Obi's business here has been burnt and looted; hope this is not political

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by dustmalik: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
I don't support stealing/looting. However, it's better those goods were stolen than burning and wasting away. At least, this way, they still serve a purpose.

37 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Harryfrosh: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Can we also see the before pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by smile11s(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Threemg: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Is04970: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
OreMI22:

Lame
Keep blaming others for your woes.
Remind me, who are those feeding on humans in the South East again? DSS? OK wink wink

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by tymicjay77: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
What a great loss
Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Pymetrics: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
May Allah assist the business stakeholders in this trial

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is exactly how to know a working country.

In a sane country, the fire department would have been around in a minute to quench the fire,,,, but In Nigeria reverse is the case

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by TCD: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
OreMI22:

Is Next owned by peter obi?

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Ekealterego: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
I feel for all the people who depend on this single business enterprise to survive and to feed their family.
That baker who works there to pay for her kids
That flour supplier and the driver who will take the goods there
These people depend on this to feed their kids
What about the security men?
The stock people? the graduates? the cashier?
What of the suppliers?
What of the university student who depends on the proceeds their aunty or uncle is getting from this to survive in school?
What of the people who are doing one hustle or the other beside the shopping mall to survive?

These are all the people I am really sorry for... These are the people who will really bear the brunt.
I guess this is why many politicians, either with stolen or legit money build their investments abroad.

It is not because they do not know the importance of reinvesting in the country but they know that their business will be a target.
On the other hand, I hope this is not ethnically targeted arson. First, it was Ebeano, now this, all Igbo businesses.
I hope the owner insured the shop.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Lattop(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Gbese re o

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Flier: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
All these disasters can be traced down to religion fanatism in Africa,I can't understand how the whole nation will shut down because of festive period to the extent that there won't be anyone to monitor business and core infrastructures. For example
Most networks are not working perfectly at the moment
Bank apps are not working perfectly
PHCN light isn't okay either
Almost everything is down at the moment and it will be like this till January
It's just very sad religion is killing us in Africa,things will keep burning till everyone is back to work in January to monitor them

37 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
omo

I wonder what could have caused this embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is not a good one at all. Even if the owner has insurance covering, I pity the staff working here, they will be out of job at this trying time. To build back this mall would take at least one year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by Aritraco(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
What could possibly cause the fire �, and this is my favourite mall in Abuja.

11 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by fatymore(f): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
For this Buhari Economy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
I just hope this place was insured ooo, this is so heartbroken. embarassed
Re: Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) by daddytime(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
When I remember and picture this Mall at its best on a normal business day, this sight brings tears to my eyes.

Life...

It is well.

Let's hope the insurance will be activated if any.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Aliko Dangote Unveils SunTrust Bank, Nigeria’s First Fintech Bank / Alex Ekwueme & Olasubomi Balogun Story: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.