Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer (281 Views)

Advice On The Different Stages Of Programming For An Electrical Electronic Engr / Three Ways I Make Income While Learning Programing / Different Ways To Earn $1000 Online Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer by miracle139: 3:20am On Dec 27, 2021
I would really appreciate your contributions on ways i can make money as a programmer.

Thank you
Re: Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer by Sheriman(m): 5:24am On Dec 27, 2021
miracle139:
I would really appreciate your contributions on ways i can make money as a programmer.

Thank you
Are you good?? If you are good surely you will make money and you be surprised. Make 3 to 4 different kinds of projects with the language you learn then start showcasing it to people and companies. I'm very sure you will get job.
A lot of job is available for programmers only if you're very good at it.
Your indebt knowledge of data structures and algorithms must be intact. Know other tools and frameworks as well
Re: Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer by miracle139: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2021
Waoh thank you so much for your contributions
Sheriman:

Are you good?? If you are good surely you will make money and you be surprised. Make 3 to 4 different kinds of projects with the language you learn then start showcasing it to people and companies. I'm very sure you will get job.
A lot of job is available for programmers only if you're very good at it.
Your debt knowledge of data structures and algorithms must be intact. Know other tools and frameworks as well
Re: Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer by Sheriman(m): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2021
miracle139:
Waoh thank you so much for your contributions
You write in which language?
Re: Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer by BlaqFaze: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2021
Build an app
Re: Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer by stanliwise(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2021
miracle139:

Thank you
You have to be value driven for anyone to pay you.
So here is the trick.
Forget languages, frameworks types and tools.

Be more concerned about how you can solve people problems. The one they would be willing to pay.

So select some problems to study on in the next 6 months
Re: Hello Sers Please What Are The Different Ways I Can Make As A Programmer by CJust(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2021
miracle139:

Thank you
En! As for me i would say go and think of a kind of software that you think many people will love and would be looking for then start going into research about it. Like me i know that what people love so much is playing high games on pc and most high games are on android which cannot be played on pc
and most android emulator needs a large amount of ram and processor and a good graphic, so i went on to the internet searching for a way to build an emulator but i notice google released the source code and proved that they were owner of the page by leting me login, but one thing is your knowledge in programming try learning communicating with hardwares e.g Drivers etc. And making robotic software after doing all this things then put it on sales but i rather say it should have a demo part For beginners to see a value of your app

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Solutions Urgently, All Files Extention Changed. / NY Post Theme / Tech Institute In Umuahia Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.