Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please (733 Views)

Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please by Babsojimjim: 4:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Dear All,

Compliment of the season. As a follow up on the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6900506/give-up-marriage-stage..pls-advise
Please how can my friend be committed to his little daughter of six years parentally without the lady exploiting my friend financially, over a week she left, my friend has been sending money to the ladies account for feeding,and Christmas gift .

Also, my friend got a call from the ladies parents,that they do not have any issue with him (my friend), but that he should believe God for a change from their daughter, what could this imply?

Also, my friend having granted the request of his wife to go and see her parents and informing the parents of the ladies coming with her belongings, does he need to inquire from the ladies parents concerning the lady,since it's over a week she left his house and has still not gone to see her parents, but diverted to her former school accommodation, where her younger brother still lived .

Thanks
Re: Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please by GboyegaD(m): 5:15am On Dec 27, 2021
They can reach a conclusion by drawing a reasonable budget for the child and working out each other's share.

As for God touching her heart, the parents are hopeful the differences can be walked on.
Re: Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please by Kriss216: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2021
Your friend abi You
Re: Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please by ojun50(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Kriss216:
Your friend abi You
Na the same tin
Re: Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please by sisisioge: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2021
You should just lock up in terms of enquiry or status update. Just agree with the madam on reasonable upkeep for the child and keep up. That's all. When shetired,she would call a meeting with you.

When one is unfortunate with ones choices, unfortunate situations usually present themselves ni. It is well.
Re: Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please by Jidemoo: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
At this juncture......local man is speechless cos it seems the lady's mind is made up

One thing is sure,you can take a horse to the stream but you no go force am make e drink water
Re: Little Child In The Midst Of Seperation Advice Needed Please by frozen70(f): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

Compliment of the season. As a follow up on the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6900506/give-up-marriage-stage..pls-advise
Please how can my friend be committed to his little daughter of six years parentally without the lady exploiting my friend financially, over a week she left, my friend has been sending money to the ladies account for feeding,and Christmas gift .

Also, my friend got a call from the ladies parents,that they do not have any issue with him (my friend), but that he should believe God for a change from their daughter, what could this imply?

Also, my friend having granted the request of his wife to go and see her parents and informing the parents of the ladies coming with her belongings, does he need to inquire from the ladies parents concerning the lady,since it's over a week she left his house and has still not gone to see her parents, but diverted to her former school accommodation, where her younger brother still lived .

Thanks

If he still wants the relationship he can talk to her in the presence of her parents to change her attitude and its left for her parents to talk sense to her

But if he knows that he is done with her, he should just tell her parents that they can't continue but he will try and take care of his daughter

The next thing is to find out the school she attends and find out the school fees and test books, pay to the school directly and send allowance to her mother

Whatever he deems fit is what he can send

(1) (Reply)

Will God Forgive Me If I Steal Food Or Money To Feed? / Advice For The Men (Strictly For The Men) / There's No Time, I Need Something Doing Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.