Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? (3572 Views)

GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites / How To Make Money On KDP (amazon) Without Writing A Book / Whatsapp Banking Now Works on Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by olutund(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Good afternoon people,
Happy Celebration.

I tried to make a purchase on Amazon for an iPhone of about 300$ with my zenith MasterCard and Visa card,
Both of them failed.

I reached out to their customer care, and they told me that I can only purchase below 100$ per month.

Please, which of the Nigerian bank has no limit on online purchase monthly?
Or how can I successfully make this purchase?

Re: Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gtbank
Re: Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by jaeyking(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Have you tried opay
Re: Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by Yingyanng: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Try Kuda visa card. It is seamless.
Re: Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by olutund(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
jaeyking:
Have you tried opay
No I haven’t
Please tell me more.
What’s their rate for naira-1$
Re: Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by olutund(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yingyanng:
Try Kuda visa card. It is seamless.
Graćias man
Do you know their dollar to naira rate?
Re: Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by Jaykeepit100(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2022
I would also like to know.
GTB(MasterCard) has a monthly limit of $20 on international Online/POS transactions.

According to Kuda(Visa), you can only use their card to pay for Naira denominated purchases; in which case, Amazon gives you the chance to decide if you wanna pay in Naira or Dollar - I did select the Naira option(which is only available when you’re using a Visa issued debit card) - but it came back as declined and when I contacted Kuda, I was told about the ‘only Naira denomination mumble jumble’.

As it stands, I don’t think you can use any Nigerian bank cards on Amazon; or with any foreign merchants as a matter of fact, without - and I can’t stress enough- ridiculous limits.
Although I’m yet to try cards that aren’t from GTB, Sterling, Access, Kuda.

I’ve however been advised by GTB to come get a dollar card from them(So they can charge you annoying rates and fees�); which I’ve been trying to really avoid doing. But as it stands, that seems to be my only last resort.

Re: Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Jaykeepit100:
I would also like to know.
GTB(MasterCard) has a monthly limit of $20 on international Online/POS transactions.

According to Kuda(Visa), you can only use their card to pay for Naira denominated purchases; in which case, Amazon gives you the chance to decide if you wanna pay in Naira or Dollar - I did select the Naira option(which is only available when you’re using a Visa issued debit card) - but it came back as declined and when I contacted Kuda, I was told about the ‘only Naira denomination mumble jumble’.

As it stands, I don’t think you can use any Nigerian bank cards on Amazon; or with any foreign merchants as a matter of fact, without - and I can’t stress enough- ridiculous limits.
Although I’m yet to try cards that aren’t from GTB, Sterling, Access, Kuda.

I’ve however been advised by GTB to come get a dollar card from them(So they can charge you annoying rates and fees�); which I’ve been trying to really avoid doing. But as it stands, that seems to be my only last resort.

That's true. You need to get a Dorm account like the bank directed you.
However, we can handle your Amazon.com buying and shipping to NIGERIA for you.

We are into India/USA/CHINA procurement and shipping.

You can check out our procurement thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria

You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
CALL/WHATSAPP : 09090287555

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Lists Of Genuine Nigeria Network Marketing Companies. / Start A Profiting Business Online [READ MORE] / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.