Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes (25923 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Pete Edochie Advises Women Against Leaving Their Cheating Husbands (Video) / Rita Edochie Advises Men: "Respect Motherhood, Respect Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nollywood star, Yul Edochie, on Monday advised Ghanaian rapper, Shatta Wale, to apologise for throwing shades at Nigerian artistes.

The actor was reacting to Shatta Wale’s rant on Sunday, where the rapper threw shades on Nigerian artistes after selling out a Ghanaian stadium.

“They said I won’t be able to fill my own stadiums, I don’t need any Nigerian artiste to sell out Ghana’s stadium, f**k Nigerian artistes,” the rapper had said.

On Monday, Shatta Wale also took to his Twitter page to blast Nigerians, telling them to be grateful to Ghana for supporting Nigerian artistes.

In response to his rants, Yul Edochie, who had affirmed his intentions to run for Nigerian Presidency, stated that the rapper should apologise for his utterances.

The actor posted on his social media platforms, Dear Shatta Wale, coming out to say ‘F**k Nigerian artistes’ is extreme and too low for a man like you. That’s hate.

“I remember when Nigerian movie producers were giving all the lead roles to Ghanaian actors a few years back, no Nigerian ever came out to say ‘F**k Ghanaian actors’.

“I have lots of fans from Ghana who send me goodwill messages daily, inviting me to Ghana and I appreciate all of them.

“I’m a fan of your music. Your track with Beyonce is always on repeat in my car.

“No matter what is pissing you off, a man like you with a large fan base should be using it to promote peace and unity among Africans and the rest of the world. You should apologise for such a statement.”

https://punchng.com/apologise-for-throwing-shades-at-nigerian-artistes-yul-edochie-advises-shatta-wale/

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by UncleKoboko: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Forget our fool-ani awùsá badluck government, it's an insult to compare Ghana with Nigeria in all ramifications.

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Dikaveli(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
The way we Nigerians involve ourselves on irrelevant people and topics is disturbing

First of all
Who is shatta wale because the only shatta we Nigerians know nd love is SHATTA BANDLE and loves Nigerians too

The sadist can't and will never match up any nigeria artist in any angle

We Nigerians don't know him

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by UncleKoboko: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by HacheNoire: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Does Yul have a job

23 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Agricmoney(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
pride comes before the fall of a man

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by matrix199(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
The real mad man is not the shade throwing mad man. The real mad man is he who responds to shades from a mad man.

Does his name 'shatta' not hint he's 'shattered?'

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by faithfull18(f): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
This kind of thread though lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by FalseProphet1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
I see Yul Edochie decamping to PDP ahead of 2023, I see him winning state house of reps in Anambra state.

This I have seen.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by dodoatirice: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
With him pomo lips

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by jericco1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Stupid nigga

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Shatta should not apologise, Nigerians have big mouth and love bullying. Shatta Wale is a man for standing up for his country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Ordinarybob: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nawaoo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Obyangel: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by loadedvibes: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Inferiority complex dey worry Shatta..

Normally the Ghanaian people no get doings na the Nigerians when dey there they give Ghana rep

30 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by elvisklinze1: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Super star with a low IQ

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Painful as it is, Ghana empowers our artistes more than we do to theirs. Fact! We’d keep taking insults until we learn to love our country and stop running to Ghana. Personally I don’t even know what would carry me to Ghana

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Naughtysex: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
HacheNoire:
Does Yul have a job
You can employ him

11 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
sad
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Naughtysex: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
In Nigeria here, Shatta whatever is not in the list of grade "K" artist we recognize in Africa , not to talk of grade A

21 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by HacheNoire: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Naughtysex:
You can employ him

He will have to submit his resume. I cannot automatically employ unskilled labour.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by skentelelady(f): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
HacheNoire:
Does Yul have a job

He is trying to promote his presidential ambitions under every post cheesy cheesy cheesy Not an easy job tho

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Irupetepete: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am suspecting mpuru mmiri mixed with meth has been exported to Ghana and shatta wale just tasted the first, unadulterated dose before mounting the stage..
When I watched that video, he was gasping for air...
To me Sha, he is just chasing clout and seeking attention cos even the stadium wasn't filled, he dey empty for back

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by BigDawsNet: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
What's the diff between Shatta wale and Shatta Bandle apart from the Billions they have in common
Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by colestephan86: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by Naughtysex: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
HacheNoire:

He will have to submit his resume. I cannot automatically employ unskilled labour.
But the money he made through his "unskilled" can rebuild your dream building

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes by favour32(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why that guy borrow the name,Wale?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club / Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Welcomes A Baby Girl / P'square Celebrates 35th birthday today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.