Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,111 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) (27901 Views)

Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee / Buju, Bella Shmurda, Lojay And Others Shut Down London At Buju's Concert / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by wiseloaded(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wiseloaded Media brings the craziest performance of Zazoo Zeh crooner, Portable and Poco Lee as they teared the stage with their performance at Buju "Sorry I'm Late" Concert

#zazu #portable #pocolee #zazoo

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NghmnzpIwvM

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Thats the business

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by slawormiir: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
The music industry is now nonsense
People without talent just going into the studio to dish out dog shit

I can't be dragging my weed and be listening to all this kind of Nigeria trash song.....when I light up my weed the music i vibe to are
post malone( the music wizard)
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Justin bieber
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur

251 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Transporter11: 5:11am On Dec 28, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by jericco1(m): 5:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Dude is getting real attention right now..

Congratulations

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2021
I didn't see any torn stage,
Which stage did they tear

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Andyblaze: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Zazzoooooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2021
successful mad man

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by zolajpower: 5:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Ehins22(m): 5:14am On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Mophor: 5:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by house10s: 5:16am On Dec 28, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by vincentjk(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Make breeze carry this my phone if I ever download this guy song.

All these noise makers wen go show face today tomorrow they're a goner smh.

44 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by berepiki(m): 5:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Please let them do their stuff ...God help this crazy generation... please let's help the next generation with Rhemabotics...see below

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by berepiki(m): 5:21am On Dec 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by berepiki(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by berepiki(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Let's make school virtual so that anyone can learn at anytime even without paying school fees...#Rhemabotics
...2022, the new world

3 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by princewarri1985: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2021
wiseloaded:
Wiseloaded Media brings the craziest performance of Zazoo Zeh crooner, Portable and Poco Lee as they teared the stage with their performance at Buju "Sorry I'm Late" Concert

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

THAT GUY POCO LEE CAN DANCE SHA, AND I WONT LIE ABOUT IT

3 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by illicit(m): 5:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Weyrey Meji

2 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2021
OK,but I don't know them because I don't play Naija secular music.The only Naija songs I play are Gospel songs.
My secular music list come from Beyonce,Celine Dion,Rihanna,Shakira,Westlife,Awilo Longomba,.

4 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Kirkman: 5:53am On Dec 28, 2021
That video gave me the cringes. undecided Razzness overload. Let him enjoy. It's his time to shine now and naija music industry na turn by turn.

3 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by lekkicctv(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Which stage?
wiseloaded:

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Isobug: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2021
What are they singing?

4 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Kay25(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Da
mnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I can't be dragging my weed and be listening to all this kind of Nigeria trash song.....when I light up my wened the music i vibe to are
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur
na lie no be d same weed dey give dem the nonsense inspiration?so am sure u can't be different no dey sideline ur brothers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by johnnobles: 6:15am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I can't be dragging my weed and be listening to all this kind of Nigeria trash song.....when I light up my weed the music i vibe to are
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur
Even without dragging any weed and cigarette and there likes I still feel those musicians. Just wondering if the feeling is different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Noise!

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by KingAzari: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2021
This is noisemaking and not music.

4 Likes

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by hollywater: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Who is this guy that looks unkempt?

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by goodman5(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2021
[qbad boyuote author=slawormiir post=108869121]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Justin bieber
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur[/quote]
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by easyfem(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2021
This one wey Dem feature am for his own song

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro: Photo Of The Day Of Beautiful African Girl / Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie / Nigeria’s Richest Entertainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.