Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa (788 Views)

I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Just pray for me
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by Mixedfruit: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:
Just pray for me
Nothing will happen to you bruh.
focus and watch your front

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Nothing will happen to you bruh.
focus and watch your front
Thanks, I will update if I arrive safely
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by sugarlyn: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:
Just pray for me

Who send you?
Why put God on the test?
Shrewd is the one that has seen calamity and decided to conceal himself.
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by funshint(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2021
You better go and pick train if possible. My 2cents!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2021
sugarlyn:

Who send you?
Why put God on the test?
Shrewd is the one that has seen calamity and decided to conceal himself.
Nobody send me! I am going for a field training in Kano! Thanks
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2021
funshint:
You better go and pick train if possible. My 2cents!
Thanks, no available train this money
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by quinox947: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Zoom off. Only a few gets trapped on that route. It is well
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ifex370(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:
Just pray for me

Go out in peace. God has God ahead of you already and made the crooked paths straight for.

Don't be scared, even though the road is dangerous, you are going to ply that road and get home safely in good health.. Both you and your vehicle. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ikeno(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Just drive safe and be very vigilant.you will arrive at your destination by his grace.

Don't forgive to send me airtime once you get to kano cause I ll be doing a 1day fasting and prayer for you grin grin
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by Lexusgs430: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:
Just pray for me

So those that got kidnapped, never prayed?....
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by funshint(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:

Thanks, no available train this money
Okay...may the Lord protect you then.
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omo. Safe journey..
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by FiverrTutor(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:

Nobody send me! I am going for a field training in Kano! Thanks

Hope you're now at your destination. I would advise next time use the train... That road is useless and very unsafe
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ScrapCarMarketN: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Hope you're now at your destination. I would advise next time use the train... That road is useless and very unsafe
Yes! I arrived safely and sound, thanks all for all your prayers

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by jesmond3945: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:

was there any incident during your journey?
Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
No incidents though, jesmond3945
Here is my experience!
Well I had a punched tired thank God it happened very close to this police check point, pictures below.
I changed to my spare tire.
My brother if you pass kaduna Abuja expressway without been kidnapped.
You are just lucky,
Most of there kidnapping doesn't even reach social media, that is just the plain Truth.
It is now like a normal day to day activities for them
if you can understand hausa very well, I would have sent you one video clip, I made, to hear what this police officers said about this people operation in that road! Even in day time, they will just pack those they can and move them to the bush.
My advice is whoever is plying that road, should have 50-50 chance of either been kidnapped or pass safely.
This pictures is exactly the spot where they mostly operate!
The police even said, even when they went for lunch, let me just leave it there.

Thank God, we pass no problem, "Kano state"

Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by ScrapCarMarketN: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
More

Re: Pray For Me Guys! I Will Be Driving Through The Notorious Kaduna-abuja Expresswa by otokx(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
ScrapCarMarketN:

Happy for you.

(1) (Reply)

Does Order Of Placement Of Names Matter In Credentials? / LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) / Train From Ibadan To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.