Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

People Prime,it Was Good Planning And Bad Execution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime,it Was Good Planning And Bad Execution (734 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Prime,it Was Good Planning And Bad Execution by gidigbi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2007
After spending seven months trying to get into the fair it was saddening to discover that the companies at the fair were there for showing off and not actually for the main aim of recruiting young graduates into their organizations.The question i need an answer to is HOW DO YOU ATTEND TO 2400 GRADUATES WHO ALL WANT TO SHOWCASE THEIR "TALENTS" WITHIN THE SPACE OF 12 HOURS.The fact from my own view is this;UNA NO TRY AT ALL!!
Attached to this post are 3gp videos i recorded with my phone please download or try to see it on your computer.
GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH.

(1) (Reply)

All U Need To Know About Styleafrique Entertainments / Lnterested Ln Being A Doctor Ln Nigeria! / Dpr About 2 Unravel D Long Awaited List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.