Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. (328 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by todaynewsreview: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
The Police in Ghana has warned religious leaders in the country to desist from releasing prophecies that may put fear on the citizens.

Below is a copy of the Press Statement

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by Jidemoo: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2021
No time to check time
Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by Ryda(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Nigeria police see what your mates in other countries are doing.

None of them religious leaders actually saw Covid coming.
Àwọn prophet of misinformation soiling the ministry for the few good ones.
Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by 22o62021: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Nigeria police should do same

Suleiman
Primate
Mbaka
And co should not disturb us with fake prophecies

Which of their 2021 prophecies came to pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by everythinggirly(f): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Pastors are the problems in Nigeria. After pastors, politicians. I stopped going to church after one stupid pastor who has sex scandals everywhere I wouldn't want to mention his name wanted me come to his hotel to meet him at odd hours of the day for “financial deliverance” as the billionaire pervert called it. These mofos nack people's wives anytime! And nacked ladies are compelled not to let the cat out of the bag. Who will even believe them? At least, I know of some who were nacked.

I am not religious. I am this kind of people that ti o ba ba mi ṣe awada, I go change am for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by JAMO84: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2021
If this happen in Nigeria, you will hear big grammars from the religion bigots:

Islamization

Fulanization

Tyrant

Dictator....
Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
Pastors are the problems in Nigeria. After pastors, politicians. I stopped going to church after one stupid pastor who has sex scandals everywhere I wouldn't want to mention his name wanted me come to his hotel to meet him at odd hours of the day.
You should have gone with someone or a police officer record the blockhead then expose him...what arrant naughtiness..
Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
They should be prosecuted for spreading misinformation.."these" pastors are just ignorant..all they do is guess and gullible ones are gonna fall for their odds..
Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by Jokerman(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
Pastors are the problems in Nigeria. After pastors, politicians. I stopped going to church after one stupid pastor who has sex scandals everywhere I wouldn't want to mention his name wanted me come to his hotel to meet him at odd hours of the day for “financial deliverance” as the billionaire pervert called it. These mofos nack people's wives anytime! And nacked ladies are compelled not to let the cat out of the bag. Who will even believe them? At least, I know of some who were nacked.

I am not religious. I am this kind of people that ti o ba ba mi ṣe awada, I go change am for you.

Notan excuse for not going to church ma...Also covering this said pastor, makes you a partaker of his sin
Re: Ghana Police Warns Against 2022 Prophecies By Religious Leaders. by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Lol!

Although most of the annual prophecies being made by such ones are fake and not from God, do the Ghanaian police think that when God uses His true prophets to warn His creation of things to comes, they would care about whether it puts fear into the mind of people or not, or if they the police do not like it?

Well men like Jonah, Elijah, John the Baptist of old time did not read such man-made scripts.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Expels Rev. Fr. Magnus Ebere / Everyday For The Thief But One Day For The Owner! / You Are Not Son But ‘goat’, Adeboye’s Son Slams RCCG Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.