Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Endless Loop Of Fetching Water - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Endless Loop Of Fetching Water (137 Views)

Business That Have Been Fetching Money For Me / What Business Is Fetching You Money In 2019? / New High Fetching Online Paying Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Endless Loop Of Fetching Water by Oluwaroyeshina: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2021
In this dispensation, many have been stuck in a continuous circle of fetching water just for the their immediate needs; and that's it.

Well, let me give you an illustration

Mr A goes to the stream which is almost a kilometer away from his house to fetch water everyday

He must do this everyday because he has no choice. Once the water finishes, he must replenish.

As time goes on, Mr A gets used to this and becomes satisfied with fetching the water needed just the day. He repeats this process everyday

Mr B on the other hand, understands that for him to free himself from the endless loop of fetching water,

he would rather opt for the hard task of building a canal from the stream to his house

The task seems impossible at first, but with hardwork and perseverance, he finally succeeds

Are you like Mr A who who has settled for less by going to work everyday and will only make do with what he receives at the end of the month?

So many of us are already extremely comfortable with working round the clock for a payment that will definitely deplenish

Because we've relied so much on it, we have no choice but to keep working without challenging ourselves like Mr B

Mr B's hardwork paid off by creating a system which allows the income flows into his house.

As you're heading into 2022, you do not want want to be stuck in an endless loop of fetching the water you will only consume for that day.

Instead, invest in yourself. Put your skill and resources to work that will create an everstream of money in the long run.
The biggest earners of this day earn passively.

In whatever you're doing, always challenge yourself with building a canal that is capable of bringing returns, no matter how small.

We shall all get there!

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders. I Help People Sell Stuff Using My Network. / Top 6 Effective SEO Practices For Startups And Small Businesses In 2022 / Nigerian Owned Pleasures Magazine Founder Adedotun Olaoluwa Acquires Media Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.