Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) (41299 Views)

Young Lady Buys N21m Tesla As Graduation Gift To Herself (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
smiliyB:
They don't like showing off...at least Zubby mike and Chinedu ihedieze don show off small

Dentiny has already built like 3houses and bought 3cars.

Some of these actors don’t have 1 luxury car talkless of their house.

Zubby just got his 1st house with all his gragra.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Dentiny has already built like 3houses and bought 3cars.

Some of these actors don’t have 1 luxury car talkless of their house.

Zubby just got his 1st house with all his gragra.
Believe me most do, but they just want it to be private. You know most of my gender ppl too like attention cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
cococandy:
what product does she produce?

She sells some butt enhancing products.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
GboyegaD:

She sells some butt enhancing products.
Oh really. I can imagine that would be very lucrative given that’s the beauty standard nowadays.
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
smiliyB:
Believe me most do, but they just want it to be private. You know most of my gender ppl too like attention cheesy

Madam most of the male artists are struggling. undecided

None can boast of what destiny has not even sure of mr ibu her mentor. undecided

Talkless of her actual mates or even seniors in the industry that are men.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Zico5:
It is still a mystery why male actors can't even boast of the least of cars but female counterparts are building houses, buy exotic cars. I still wonder who are the people financing these especially in this harsh economy.
my brother, the thing weak me o!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Humanbeing1stt: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
sakssey23:

How many accounts do you have actually? Are you into scam?

I actually saved your number to contact you but noticed here you are again with a different username.
the moderator blocked my account
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Hkff: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Clout everywhere
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Macolapablo: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Zico5:
It is still a mystery why male actors can't even boast of the least of cars but female counterparts are building houses, buy exotic cars. I still wonder who are the people financing these especially in this harsh economy.

Bro, male counterparts don't have those 2 things. So they will have to work hard for every dim that comes their way.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Asiri1991: 2:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Good one from you. I know it can only come from ladies from south south or southeast, their counterparts in the west are busy with prostitution.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2021
maak400:
Clitocurrency at work undecided
That's a basic structure for someone that can make at least 1million a month to build.
In her case I most say it's not clitocurrency. It's hardwork.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by SoftChordz: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Zico5:
clitocurrency
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 3:32pm On May 14, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shown off her new house as her greatest achievement in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, she never knew that building a house could be difficult as she built the house from scratch. She stated that she wished her mum was alive to see the house.

Sharing photos of the house on Instagram, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBeY0XIjA3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress? / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) / Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.