Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,906 members, 7,852,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Burglar Report House Owner To Police For Leaving 10-yr-old Old Daughter At Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Burglar Report House Owner To Police For Leaving 10-yr-old Old Daughter At Home (259 Views)

Chrisland School In Messy Saga As 10-yr-old Nigerian Pupil Gang-raped By Peers I / Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Photos: Masquerades Arrested By Lagos State Police For Doing This Heinous Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burglar Report House Owner To Police For Leaving 10-yr-old Old Daughter At Home by Jexato230abu: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
A house burglar has been arrested by the police in Kano when he went to the station to report the owners of the house he burgled for leaving their 10-year-old daughter alone at home in the night. The police man on duty when the burglar came to report the case said he initially assumed the man was mentally unstable and tried to send him away. “I was thinking how can a normal person come to report the victim of his burglary to the police? I tried to chase him away thinking he was crazy. It was during the argument that the owner of the burgled apartment arrived to lodge a complaint. The burglar was immediately detained. Investigation is currently ongoing”.

The Investigating Police Officer told YeyeNews.com correspondent that the burglar came to complain that the owners of the house placed their little daughter at risk by leaving her at home alone. “He complained that owners of the house neglected the little girl’s safety by leaving her at home alone at night. The burglar claimed he could have hurt the little girl if not that he is a God-fearing person. He wanted the police to arrest the house owners and prosecute them for child abuse and neglect”.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/burglar-report-house-owner-to-police-for-leaving-10-yr-old-old-daughter-at-home-alone-at-night/

1 Like

Re: Burglar Report House Owner To Police For Leaving 10-yr-old Old Daughter At Home by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Though funny but I think the parents of the girl should be punished for neglect. Thank God she wasn't harmed.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

(1) (Reply)

Does Hymen Regrow / Happy Day Wishes / Governorship Ambition Tears Davido's Family Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.