Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village (40813 Views)

Look At The Snake I Just Killed / Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Ifabernard(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na so this better meat welcome me as I de enter my village grin grin grin. E go well with orijin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Still wondering what it taste like.
Let me keep wondering because I am not sure I can ever eat this thing.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

55 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Ifabernard(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Omo u de miss ooo grin grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by illicit(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Not much different from chicken and fish

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Jay5mie: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
When una eat snake finish, una go kon go kiss person pikin angry

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by WibusJaga: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2021

Abeg enjoy your meat OP. One of my NYRs is never to attack those who eat Lala's meat again.

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by haakeem2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
angry the day u would cook a satan sent snake and the bone would cok u in ur tongue,that day you would see shage,lala can relate ask him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Mariangeles(f): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Immediately you land una village, instead of you to relax, na to go find one helpless baby snake kill, snap and run post for nairaland, so that lalasticlala go push am go FP abi? Snake wey no even reach #500 meat.

For your mind now, you brave ba? undecided

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by lordm(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
I just can't eat snake

5 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Tetrahedron: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Baby python

When you eventually turn nigeria to sahara desert with no wildlife, una eyes go clear!

Stubborn people

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
God knows I hate this slimey creature.

Hope your stay there is going to be short because there are more where this came from. And they may come looking for their lost member at your place.

Tufia!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by UselessBuharist: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
What goes through mind when eating a snake
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by NotBeenPaid: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021

Another snake thread embarassed

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by kennosklint(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
you never enter village finish you don de eat ancestors, na you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by nonxo007(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ball python

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by ignis: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
So people eat snake ? Abomination.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by seunny4lif(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lala lala grin
Christmas snake is here grin

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by FamilyAdviser: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
You just hate up your village people.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by visijo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nigerians so superstitious. Cabs will refuse to stop just because you're wearing all black, and it's night, and you're carrying a cutlass.
So in other words that snake na normal not spiritual so remove the village arrival from the context grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wetin be the nutritional value of snake meat?
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by GboyegaD(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Small snake wey come welcome you as ifa pikin, you turn am to meat. Ifa sef still dey in shock at your behavior.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Kreamie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Puff daddy
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Isokoboy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nairaland and snake be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by nonxo007(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
illicit:

Not much different from chicken

I thought it taste more like fish
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by money121(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ok
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by silibaba: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

if you taste it bro, you go finish your life saving on snake meat grin

FYI it taste like fish, but sweeter.

I love eating snake/dog meat when am drinking with guys I don't trust coz they neutralize poison.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by NwaNimo1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lala............Breakfast is ready

[img]https://c./5S-7vWTsouMAAAAC/snek-shit.gif[/img]

21 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by faithfull18(f): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Can't eat that.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Generalwoodz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why did you kill it? Something you could catch alive and bring back to Lagos and make extra cash with...That's a boa contristor probably a baby without sin.
You could have started the business of "toughening" slay Queens that throngs Allen Avenue
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by chibu4u2(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
I don't do snakes but guy enjoy your self jare........na only one life person get.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
You guys eat just anything.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Badguy77(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
If i see this baby Python i go keep am as pet till e big den do the needful...This one no go reach me chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help My Puff Puff Is Always Flat Not The Ball Like Shape It Is Meant To Look / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) / Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.