Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,323 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Magic Jacks For N6000 Only! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Magic Jacks For N6000 Only! (621 Views)

New, Universal 3.5g(7.2mbps) Internet Modem: N6000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magic Jacks For N6000 Only! by wemarketer: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hello my name Chimuanya Nwokorie

I just came back from Charlottetown CANADA with 22 magic jacks,and am selling it for N6000 only.
This is because i didn't pay for any shipping or custom duties payment or whatsoever fee at all that involves in importation.
I carried it along with my luggages.That's why am selling it very cheap
And also am looking for people i can do business with, so if you are interested contact me,

MAGIC JACKS ARE VOIP (Internet dependent) phone that gives you a US number and allows you to make and receive calls free from/to any US,Canada,UK and other Caribbean countries.
Carribean countries free and you can reached in any part of the world ( even Nigeria) as long you have an internet link.
So you can now contact your business partners,family members and friends abroad for free.

if you are interested call me at; 08137620778
or contact me chibest2011@ymail.com

goodluck

Re: Magic Jacks For N6000 Only! by hussler: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2011
Guy thanks,i later saw the Luxurious bus driver(chisco)
And i have collected the stuff,i tried calling you but it was unreachable
bye,
pls tell me when you get another consignment

(1) (Reply)

Hp530 Completely Healthy 3gb Ram System For Giveaway Size / New Internet Page Constructing Combo Ult / Unlock My Usb Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.