Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,897 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Please, Check This Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Check This Out (177 Views)

Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out / Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Check This Out by Covenant00001: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
I POINT DOWN MY PEN WITH THIS���
_THOSE WHO FEAR THE WORD NEVER FEAR THE WORLD_
```Mathew 10:28-33.....```
As far as much the death's rate these days.... It has never stop the sharing of the good news(Jesus Christ)�. I remember that through out the last long journey that I had recently, almost 6 hours, an hour never go free without hearing the good news. I still keep wondering, so it could be�. They preach him in the buses, they preach him on radios, they preach him on TVs, Social media as well, they preach him. Now let me ask you what I asked myself that day, where will you end the journey, where will be your destination point, if you have 'gone' by now?� Now you are fearing death, your heart skips any moment you remember this life isn't all long�. Can't you see the rate at which *RIP* is being posted these days. Don't misuse the opportunity given to you now. Stop giving excuses, there is a means you can get rid of all your sins that serve as excuse(s), through *'CIRCUMCISION OF YOUR HEART*, a process by which you're justified through redemption that came from the Lord, Jesus Christ (Romans 3:24) and your sins will be forgiven once you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
*JESUS* said in John 14:6; ........'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'.
You hear that��, Hallelujah �. Accept him today and you shall be saved.
Peace be Unto you���.
Hey�, will do something now as well? Participate in sharing that good news too, Amen Somebody�.
Sin is Sweet short movie is still showing on my channel,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ucMmlOTAI

Wait for ODEH'S THEOREM COMING; WRITTEN BY ADEBAYO SUNDAY O, (COVENANT).
SHALOM�

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Blame? / MFM Church Address In Ọrẹ, Ondo State / V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.