Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. (2699 Views)

100% Firstbody Used Infinity 2005 Model...950k Price / Clean Infinity Fx35 Selling At A Distress Rate 750k(09015269577) / 2006 Tokunbo Infiniti FX35 ( Selling Cheap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
This was private use and I sparingly stay in the country.
After the upgrade, I need to decongest the garage.
My asking price #2,290,000

Arrange for inspection and pickup.
Everything is in perfect working condition. You can bring a scanner and mechanic during inspection.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by Yuakwon3: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Your contact and location is not included please upload interior and engine pictures.....thanks

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by jesmond3945: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yes upload interior
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by RagnarLothbrok: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Contact number
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by polimaf(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
frowland:
This was private use and I sparingly stay in the country.
After the upgrade, I need to decongest the garage.
My asking price #2,290,000

Arrange for inspection and pickup.
Everything is in perfect working condition. You can bring a scanner and mechanic during inspection.
your contact please.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
polimaf:
your contact please.

Direct contact or whatsapp:
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2021
jesmond3945:
Yes upload interior
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2021
RagnarLothbrok:
Contact number

Direct contact or whats
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by Kingcalls: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2021
The screen and interior shows u are being economical with the truth... that car don run pass trailer... I see that's the reason u really don't wanna snap the interior properly...the interior that I just saw doesn't show a car that the owner hardly drives

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by Carparts888(m): 2:23am On Dec 29, 2021
is it first body?
how long have u had it?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
The screen and interior shows u are being economical with the truth... that car don run pass trailer... I see that's the reason u really don't wanna snap the interior properly...the interior that I just saw doesn't show a car that the owner hardly drives

My brother, all this long epistle is needless and usually comes from blokes who won't even buy no matter the number of pictures shared.
The reply for interior was made at night and the picture with me is what I replied with. The screen is touch screen and everything works. It's a bit blured but I have never thought of changing it because I see no reason to do so as it's still clear and touch responsive.
I don't have time to explain anything here. Anyone who need further details knows where to find me.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Carparts888:
is it first body?
how long have u had it?

No, not first body.
Bought, 2020.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

You obviously have eagle eyes.
From the camera angle, I can tell the car had a dashboard redo, the centre nav screen has had its liquid spilled or had a discolouration. To replace that, you'd need some good cash to spend.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

You obviously have eagle eyes.
From the camera angle, I can tell the car had a dashboard redo, the centre nav screen has had its liquid spilled or had a discolouration. To replace that, you'd need some good cash to spend.

Isn't that why there is a price bargain? Did I indicate that the price is fixed?
Of course it is obvious that the screen is a bit blured but like I pointed out previously,
everything works: The touch screen, the 6 loader DVD, radio and all.
Secondly, I think you are ignorant about this type of cars because that's how the dashboard comes.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

Isn't that why there is a price bargain? Did I indicate that the price is fixed?
Of course it is obvious that the screen is a bit blured but like I pointed out previously,
everything works: The touch screen, the 6 loader DVD, radio and all.
[s]Secondly, I think you are ignorant about this type of cars because that's how the dashboard comes.[/s]
you may keep lying to those who knows nothing about those cars but not someone who knows more than you even know about your car.
Below is an interior picture from online.
Compare with that poorly done dashboard of yours!

Hint: I'm one of the wrongest person you'd ever argue anything related to automobile with, the move you made is a wrong move and I've checkmated it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

[s]you may keep lying to those who knows nothing about those cars but not someone who knows more than you even know about your car.
Below is an interior picture from online.
Compare with that poorly done dashboard of yours!

Hint: I'm one of the wrongest person you'd ever argue anything related to automobile with, the move you made is a wrong move and I've checkmated it. [/s]

You are indeed ignorant. What is the difference between what you posted and what is in my car?
What exactly do you not understand by the word USED?
I don't need broke ass niggers around my mention man!
Those who need the car are already making contacts and videos sent. Not some frustrated person pretending to be a buyer.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

[s]You are indeed ignorant. What is the difference between what you posted and what is in my car?
What exactly do you not understand by the word USED?
I don't need broke ass niggers around my mention man!
Those who need the car are already making contacts and videos sent. Not some frustrated person pretending to be a buyer[/s].

Lol... Ignorant? NO!

you're the sneaky scheming liar here. You were caught red-handed lying about how a dashboard comes from abroad and when your folly was called out you resulted to insult.

Not everyone online is broke like you may think, not everyone commenting on a thread has an interest in your product.

Hint. If I want to buy your Infiniti as is, I'd had bargained here and made an agreement to pay just so you know.

Lastly, you need to grow up, be mature and stop being an asswipe!

I cum in piss!

6 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

Lol... Ignorant? NO!

you're the sneaky scheming liar here. You were caught red-handed lying about how a dashboard comes from abroad and when your folly was called out you resulted to insult.

Not everyone online is broke like you may think, not everyone commenting on a thread has an interest in your product.

Hint. If I want to buy your Infiniti as is, I'd had bargained here and made an agreement to pay just so you know.

Asswipe!

Mr. Man focus on your car agent business. Unlike you, I don't crawl around looking for people's cars to sell.
I sell my own cars anytime they arrive and I move on.
If you don't like what you see in my page, you move to the next page and stop being a sad mofo.
You come in peace my bellend.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

Mr. Man focus on your car agent business. Unlike you, I don't crawl around looking for people's cars to sell.
I sell my own cars anytime they arrive and I move on.
If you don't like what you see in my page, you move to the next page and stop being a sad mofo.
You come in peace my bellend.

Here he goes again.

Lol. I don't crawl around looking for folks cars to sell too. Any car you see in my page for sale I either own them or someone I know very very well own them. I have things I do to earn legitimately unlike you who's lying that he's based abroad.

Abeg that abroad, na wetin you dey do there?
Na toilet you dey wash abi na deadbody you dey baf abi na old invalids you dey clean their diapers? grin grin

Don't try me pls, I'd troll you and you'd not like it.
I beg you pls, stop responding.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

Here he goes again.

Lol. I don't crawl around looking for folks cars to sell too. Any car you see in my page for sale I either own them or someone I know very very well own them. I have things I do to earn legitimately unlike you who's lying that he's based abroad.

Abeg that abroad, na wetin you dey do there?
Na toilet you dey wash abi na deadbody you dey baf abi na old invalids you dey clean their diapers? grin grin

Don't try me pls, I'd troll you and you'd not like it.
I beg you pls, stop responding.

It's the same thing. You crawl around selling people's cars and then coming to my wall to tell me what's wrong with my own car, even when I clearly stated above that the FX is used.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

It's the same thing. You crawl around selling people's cars.
Then coming to my wall to tell me what's wrong with my own car, even when I clearly stated above that it is used.

Ah, damn it. grin it's not same thing Bro,
Cry me a river!

I need River Ogunpa, I hear its not as large as River Benue.

You clearly stated its used, but you lied about the dash coming like that from abroad. Haba!

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

Ah, damn it, you crackhead. grin it's not same thing Bro,
Cry me a river!

You clearly stated its used, but you lied about the dash coming like that from abroad. Haba!

Hi nigga, you should be the one crying a river. You sell vehicles that does not belong to you. Therefore, you are an agent. Kapish!

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

Hi nigga, you should be the one crying a river. You sell vehicles that does not belong to you. Therefore, you are an agent. Kapish!

Did I just hear you say 'kapish'?? Damn, Bro, that's a feminine line you used. You gay? Avoid me Bro!

Selling cars that don't belong to me isn't no crime. You lying about what's not in your car goes to show you have a questionable character!

How am I even sure this car you selling are yours?
Prove to me that they belong to you. You have 5mins Bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

Ah, damn it. grin it's not same thing Bro,
Cry me a river!

This guy you have a problem. How did you know it did not come that way from the user abroad? You claim to sell cars and you write like a complete tool.
That was the way I bought that ride and it have been that way ever since. Can't you comprehend simple English?
The screen is a bit dim but everything works. New owner might decide to change it but that's his/her business but I see no reason why it needs change.
And for the upteenth time, the car is a used car.
The farthest I have ever taken this ride is to shagamu. And anyone who have driven this car can attest to it's amazing speed and balance.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

Did I just hear you say 'kapish'?? Damn, Bro, that's a feminine line you used. You gay? Avoid me Bro!

Selling cars that don't belong to me isn't no crime. You lying about what's not in your car goes to show you have a questionable character!

How am I even sure this car you selling are yours?
Prove to me that they belong to you. You have 5mins Bro.

How are you sure it's mine? Please am I forcing you to buy? The more you write, the more you make a complete fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

This guy you have a problem. How did you know it did not come that way from the user abroad? You claim to sell cars and you write like a complete tool.
That was the way I bought that ride and it have been that way ever since. Can't you comprehend simple English?
The screen is a bit dim but everything works. New owner might decide to change it but that's his/her business but I see no reason why it needs change.
And for the upteenth time, the car is a used car.
The farthest I have ever taken this ride is to shagamu. And anyone who have driven this car can attest to it's amazing speed and balance.

I own an infiniti G35 and I constantly take that Infiniti to 200km/h on a good stretch of road especially when I'm doing interstate journeys I know very much about those cars than you do.

About the dashboard, we all know Infiniti like most car makers had iffy dashboards from 2004-2010 but I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT THAT'S HOW YOU IMPORTED It.

Its either deployed the airbag or the dash had cracks.

So choose the lie you wish to use.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

How are you sure it's mine? Please am I forcing you to buy? The more you write, the more you make a complete fool of yourself.

Then why bother explaining all these crap to me?
The more you write and mention me, the more I'd irk you and you'd keep making a fool of yourself!

I cum in piss!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

Then why bother explaining all these crap to me?
The more you write and mention me, the more I'd irk you and you'd keep making a fool of yourself!

I cum in piss!
Because your head is blocked I supposed.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

I own an infiniti G35 and I constantly take that Infiniti to 200km/h on a good stretch of road especially when I'm doing interstate journeys I know very much about those cars than you do.

About the dashboard, we all know Infiniti like most car makers had iffy dashboards from 2004-2010 but I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT THAT'S HOW YOU IMPORTED It.

Its either deployed the airbag or the dash had cracks.

So choose the lie you wish to use.

Story story for the gods.
And where did I mention that that's how I imported it? I can categorically confirm that you need urgent help.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

Because your head is blocked I supposed.

Tell that to yourself. Stop going personal, I can do worse than you. Sell your scrap in peace, let me be.

Just so you know, I have a whole day to myself, I am currently on holiday, with enough data and standby power supply, i siddon here dey look you as you dey mumu yourself
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by kingreign(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
frowland:

Story story for the gods.

Deny it na.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Used Infinity FX35, selling cheap. by frowland(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
kingreign:

Tell that to yourself. Stop going personal, I can do worse than you. Sell your scrap in peace, let me be.

Just so you know, I have a whole day to myself, I am currently on holiday, with enough data and standby power supply, i siddon here dey look you as you dey mumu yourself

Go back to the answer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign 2012 LEXUS Rx350(full Option) / Scan Your Vehicle To Know If It's Consuming Too Much Fuel & Get Solution!!! / 2005/2006 TOYOTA AVALON (LIMITED) THUMB START @ N3.2M .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.