Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor (566 Views)

Cook Needed In A Guest House / Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / Apprentice Male Chef Wanted In Lekki Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor by GMYP: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
We are currently recruiting for the position of a “Guest House Supervisor” to oversee the efficient running of our Shortlet Apartments in the Lekki Axis of Lagos State.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Guest House Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description
*Fully responsible for all aspects of running the Apartments.
*Support and work with the other team leads in all aspects of running this Apartments.
*Ensure the premises are in clean & operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
*Conduct regular operations team meeting (daily/weekly) with all the Staff to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, guest feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to MD
*Ensure SOP/Checklist implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
*Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
*Regularly (weekly) inspecting the stores/inventory to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) for cleaning items and bedding materials.
*Inspecting all rooms and surroundings for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
*Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
*Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
*Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
*Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
*Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
*Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the Apartment.
*Any other duties assigned

Qualifications and Experience
Diploma / HND in any field of study.
Minimum of 5 years experience obtained in a well-structured Hospitality setting.

Skills and Compentencies:
Attention to detail
Customer focus
Cleanliness
Multitasking
Planning and Organizing
Team work
Integrity

Behavioural Competencies:
Ability to work under pressure
Meticulous
Perseverance
Integrity
Accountability
Mutual Respect.

All applications/CV should be sent to gmypltd@gmail.com

Application Closing Date
15th January, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor by OlabodeAjala(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gud day....can u pls add an email address. Am I hv all it takes to be employed. Thanks.... my contact is 07033071885.
Re: Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor by Kindledlight(m): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2021
No information on where to send CV to for qualified candidates, op please can you please give us information on this.
Re: Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor by 6toolz: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Well qualified and interested 07037658343
Re: Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor by Rrchrd(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
I've experience you can me via Whatsapp: 07010145619
Re: Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor by GMYP: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2021
OlabodeAjala:
Gud day....can u pls add an email address. Am I hv all it takes to be employed. Thanks.... my contact is 07033071885.

Done
Re: Vacancy: Guest House Supervisor by GMYP: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Kindledlight:
No information on where to send CV to for qualified candidates, op please can you please give us information on this.

Done

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies - Egbeda, Lagos / Job Interview / Vacancies: Primary And Secondary Teachers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.