Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,406 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll (24500 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
The figure is worst in Nigeria where most marriages now begin with; I am pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by inumidun2010(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
The FUTURE is CONFUSED..... Comrade, YOU wey dey SAMPLE MARRIED WOMEN.... Na the END PRODUCT be this ooooo... Dem don CARRY YOUR SEED give another FARMER....

1 Like

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
The Zoo will be worst but they're still pretending to be a good and righteous wife. Those confused gender! Serpent still dey learn work where them dey! Good ones still dey shaa but them dey few!

3 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Gt321(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=108894803]

Can this be true of our African mothers? :-
The figure is far above this in Africa

1 Like

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by seyz91(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2021
After your effort to make sense you still end up saying Nonsense! undecided
JaneYave:
I pass! If a woman is not mentioned, the day has not started. Keep using us to trend. We love it.There are many men who doesn't even know what their seeds have produced either. It's a two way lane.

4 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by gtrust: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Seriously serious matter oh.
I thought Israeli said “only the mother knows the true father of her child”??

Hmm �
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by house10s: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2021
ashawo
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
LMAO cheesy grin

Shebi I created a thread to address this https://www.nairaland.com/6777828/why-men-outraged-over-paternity

That when men don't call themselves to order and be faithful they will spread their tentacles everywhere grin grin grin men should call themselves to order and stop causing HBP on their fellow men by forcing them to father other men's children.

Stay chaste and faithful wink dear men and paternity fraud will be a thing of the past cheesy
Only foolish men will allow a woman to bring a bastard to his house in this present age.

1 Like

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Shobizz(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Yungdav(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Same also goes to the men involved, lashing a married woman SMH
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2021
justosee:
Only foolish men will allow a woman to bring a bastard to his house in this present age.

Who told you the house is only is in this present age? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by schoolboymatt(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Just 1 in every 10 shocked
wow

abeg they should conduct same survey here in Nigeria.

if they will honestly answer the questions, I'm sure 9ja's case would be

in

every

3 grin

1 Like

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by seyz91(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Egg-xactly!
Hathor5:
(Wo-)Men are polygamous by nature. wink

2 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by kokomilala(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2021
Apparently due to sexual recklessness and the seizure of liberties. This pattern has always been with us here in Nigeria. But events in recent times have helped to perpetuate the notion that there are lots and lots of ill-fathered children in society.

1 Like

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Dshocker(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2021
JaneYave:
I pass! If a woman is not mentioned, the day has not started. Keep using us to trend. We love it.There are many men who doesn't even know what their seeds have produced either. It's a two way lane.

Men can't leave without women grin
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Who told you the house is only is in this present age? undecided
That can only happen with weak men.
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by WHITELIGHTER: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Naija ladies know this is a fact and above figure is way higher in this clime, but as usual, they will resort to emotional blackmail while they swerve away from the actual discus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by inumidun2010(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
pickatyouu:
A Nigerian woman is sure, she just looks for d most qualified victim
EGGZACYLY... She SCANS her ARCHIVE and give the BELLE to the MOST CAPABLE SIMP

2 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by MartinsD12(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Can this be true of our African mothers? undecided
Remove our African mother from it , just say those ladies born from 1991 upwards , presently this our generation, our African mothers and grand mother's respected marriage , during there time there was nothing like oloshos and runz girls and am not talking of prostitution in brothels or hotels here and talking of oloshos and runz girls these one's do their own work coded by having as many boyfriends as possible, it's a known fact that these generation is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible

2 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Fred166: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2021
That's why it's good to do DNA test

1 Like

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Elporo(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Oloshos in Europe
I still dey think about that trend wey the nigga girlfriend still wan collect another preek for same hotel....Local man just tire.

Same floor! grin

The Olosho's on nairaland have recruited male members, though some are women posing as men. 2022 will be interesting.

They are not comfortable on nairaland.

Nairaland don open women nyash finish wink

2 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by orgylover: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
JaneYave:
shut up And open a thread for that

4 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Quality20(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
might even be far more than that. Oyimbo life which they propagate and stylishly enforce all over the world is northing but an animalistic way of living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by KingAzari: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2021
E fit reach 80% in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by socialmediaman: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Freestainworld:
This could be worse in Africa because our ladies can lie eee.

In Nigeria’s case I suspect most women know, just that most of them (62% to be precise) are unfaithful to their husbands

1 Like

Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Fiscus105(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2021
But they say its only naija women that are useless, is it not disappointed to those who say its only oyinbo they can marry!
Where would they run to now?
Re: 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll by Honorable23: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2021
When they will not stay with one man cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.