Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Sanguine Corruption - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sanguine Corruption (499 Views)

Does Anybody Else Also Write Lyrics As "The Wonderboy Sanguine" Would? / Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / THE NATIONAL CAKE (a Poem On Corruption) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2021
New blog post out on our blog.

Description: An intense tale of erotica, tease and soft sanguine fetish.

Short intro:

''I think I'm too orthodox to wander into such sexual anomalies with you, no offense, but I am "well-trained." Sheba said as she relaxed loosely on me. I let out a soft smile as I leisurely adored her perfect figure - I trailed my eyes through the entirety of her body as she lay half on me, my arms contained her slender shoulders, her hair rested on my chest and I beheld a thorough look of her boobs - Ummm, couldn't miss to take notice of those Queenly legs of hers; elegantly postured on the couch's remnant length.

I thought, as I beheld her elegance in my burning fury of lust; Nothing she could do, would upset my mood, not with all that charm. My thoughts have been enchanted, my feelings were uniform; pure lust and her body inspire cravings. I let down my right hand, feeling the bluntness of her skin with my palm - As my palm rubbed through her visible thighs in a soundless travel, my voice echoed in break of the silence that had ensued from our elated emotions.

"I was just thinking that we haven't done much, but when some group of persons think you are hitting on them for sex sake, it is an insult to your feelings - Do you even consider my horniness? I am not interested." I stopped, thinking of how to support whatever nonsense I just said. But whatever was to happen, Sheba and I had developed this special connection that made me believe she would eventually succumb to my seductions.

She was silent. Surely because I made no sense or she heard not enough to comprehend. I began again:

''Baby" I pulled her closer, her lips could touch my bare chest and my skin could feel her heavy breathing. "There is this song playing on repeat in my head.'' I said, in the lowest tone, the lust for her slowly clouding my audibility.

''Tell me'' she readjusted, brushing her tongue tip through my chest to halt on my nipple. My cock hardened to press hard on her bare back. I gently pulled her lips off my nipples in protest of her trick.

''I have to recall the title - What I am trying to say is; before now , you had me playing love songs on repeat, just so I could reminisce on us with the lyrics''

''Uhmm''

''Yes, back to our initial talk, I'd love to go sanguine with you.''

''Will you tell me what it its like?"

''Just a taste of pain and pleasure, nothing you won't like - As far as I know"

"Mmmm, sounds intense."

"I am intense."

"I'm not shallow though, how painful? How pleasurable?"

I took my time to rehearse on her plea; if I become too specific, she may lose the thrill of it all. What was important? A compromise. Her query was a camouflaged acceptance, I needed not to give her specifications - So, I ignored her and started with creating the appropriate aura for going Sanguine; a long discussion to psych her adaptability to fetishism.

Read more from the blog. Link on my signature. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes guys
Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Get aroused
Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Read my eroticas guys
Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Yes guys keep on reading
Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Vein Ignition for all
Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guys read more hot eroticas on my blog

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Sanguine Corruption by PericomaNwankwo: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Welcome to 2022. Great eroticas at vein Ignition
Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wow, naughty girls love to read our blog. What's up boys get tips and ideas from our blog.

£roticism is the deepest and purest emotional aura. Join us on our 3rotic journey smiley
Re: The Sanguine Corruption by Veinignition(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wow smiley

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer Needed / Release That Witch / World Adult Soulmate © New Political Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.