Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization (202 Views)

Naira: Concerns Over Fresh Threat From Crypto Traders / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization by stevearagorn(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Please I want to know if anybody from this forum has experienced inability to repay his/her loan repayment on time . And made it through their heat and deadly threat messages. Please am just down because they ready to bring in my family mostly my mum and very sure her health cannot withstand it. Please no insults have heard enough
Re: Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization by PaulDasilva(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Stop defaulting on payments. Pay up what you owe!

1 Like

Re: Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization by Wawelexy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
PaulDasilva:
Stop defaulting on payments.
Pay up what you owe!

Shut up and stop behaving like a scum!
He never wish to default, thing are hard, all fingers are not equal....

It's normal to default loan, people do this in other country, but threat is not used in recovering debt...
Re: Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization by PaulDasilva(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wawelexy:

Shut up and stop behaving like a scum!
He never wish to default, thing are hard, all fingers are not equal....

It's normal to default loan, people do this in other country, but threat is not used in recovering debt...
I wonder how a simple advice to the op to pay up his debts equates to me 'behaving like a scum'. It's either you're the op with another alternate account or you're one of the numerous serial loan defaulters.
Desperate 'Nigerian situations' call for desperate 'Nigerian measures' .
While I don't support the threats by the loan sharks & I would never take loans from them, the threats & harrassments are what defualters like yourself need, to get you to pay up.

No one forced you - you knew what you were getting yourself into. And, no one cares about 'fingers being unequal' - that won't balance the account books!
Take care!

1 Like

Re: Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization by Wawelexy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
PaulDasilva:
I wonder how a simple advice to the op to pay up his debts equates to me 'behaving like a scum'. It's either you're the op with another alternate account or you're one of the numerous serial loan defaulters.
Desperate 'Nigerian situations' call for desperate 'Nigerian measures'.
While I don't support the threats by the loan sharks & I would never take loans from them, the threats & harrassments are what defualters like yourself need, to get you to pay up.

No one forced you - you knew what you were getting yourself into. And, no one cares about 'fingers being unequal' - that won't balance the account books!
Take care!

Well, what u typed up there is based on assumption, so am not bothered....

Your last paragraph shows you knew nothing about giving out loan, and taking loan... You taught typing that sh*t would make u sound like a learned, but sorry, reverse is the case... Take care too...

1 Like

Re: Advice From Threat Of Loan Organization by PaulDasilva(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wawelexy:

[s]
Well, what u typed up there is based on assumption, so am not bothered....

Your last paragraph shows you knew nothing about giving out loan, and taking loan... You taught typing that sh*t would make u sound learned, but sorry, reverse is the case... Take care too... [/s]

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Black Red Nano Socks / Join Free Forex Signal Group / 4 Passive Income Streams That Can Earn Over 6 Figures Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.