Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Need A Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Web Developer (643 Views)

5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / Need A Web Developer,content Writer,social Media Marketer,web Manager,graphic D? / A Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Web Developer by Ifeoluwa965: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
In need of a web developer who can build any of the following.
A multilevel marketing website
A dating website
A nft marketplace

Money is not an issue, all i require is that you're competent enough to execute the project till the end. If you can embark on any of the above listed please indicate let's see how we can work out a deal, thanks
Re: Need A Web Developer by Mirabel042: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let's reach on the deal. My contact is 08076148738.
Re: Need A Web Developer by thatthickgurl(f): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
In case you need a UI designer......
Re: Need A Web Developer by KingofAbuja(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ifeoluwa965:
A dating website
A nft marketplace

Money is not an issue, all i require is that you're competent enough to execute the project till the end. If you can embark on any of the above listed please indicate let's see how we can work out a deal, thanks

Hello @ Ifeoluwa965, Good day i just came across your post on NL. I believe i am a right fit for 3 of the above projects as i have worked on similar projects and i have over 5 years working with both frontend technologies such as Vue, React and Angular and Backend languages such as Node.js and php. Moreover as your project grows i believe you might need a mobile app for both andriod and ios, if this is the case i am proficient as using reactive native to build robust and cross platform mobile apps.

I am excited to work with you and i look forward to a positive response from you... kindly mail me @ octyber22@g.mail.com
Re: Need A Web Developer by TekMum: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Ifeoluwa965:
A dating website
A nft marketplace

WhatsApp 0815 371 2600 if it's still available.
Re: Need A Web Developer by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Ifeoluwa965:
A dating website
A nft marketplace

I can perfectly work on all of them and have alreadymade demos to show you.
kindly whatsapp +2348137533375
Re: Need A Web Developer by AkinseteK(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Ifeoluwa965:
A dating website
A nft marketplace

I can design the above 3 websites for you, I have done it in the past. You can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: Need A Web Developer by charixel: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ifeoluwa965:
A dating website
A nft marketplace

Whatsapp me
Re: Need A Web Developer by pjmoa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ifeoluwa965:
A dating website
A nft marketplace

Hi ma'am I'm a professional web developer and I've worked with several nairalands on different projects and I can do your jobs perfectly
I'm good at what I do and I can full proofs to back them up
You can contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Need A Web Developer by Chatflick(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ifeoluwa965:
A dating website
A nft marketplace

I can do the job perfectly well. How can I reach you?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Seo Tech Articles For Your Blog/website / We Welcome Promotional Guest Writing, Link Exchange And Backlink / Nigerians Are Websitephobic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.