Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Please Help, Someone Close To Me Miss Her Post Covid 19 Test After Her Arrival - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help, Someone Close To Me Miss Her Post Covid 19 Test After Her Arrival (628 Views)

Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary / FG Suspends 100 Passports Of Passengers Who Refused Post-Arrival COVID-19 Test / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Someone Close To Me Miss Her Post Covid 19 Test After Her Arrival by keystone123(m): 3:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Please someone close to me miss her covid 19 test after her arrival in Nigeria. Actually she has done already vaccinated for covid in her host country and have covid 19 certificate for vaccination in her hand.

She pay over there in her host country and the organization on the list of accredited organization she took refuse to give her the date for the test and she assumed that it will be 7days after her arrival because last time she came the test was done 7days after her arrival but unfortunately the suppose organization that suppose to conduct the test insisted that she suppose to do the teat 2days after her arrival in Nigeria and they refer her to Lagos state biobank located in Yaba but she cannot find any of the staff on duty due to the Christmas celebration because she went there on Sunday think that they will be on ground to attend to her but they told her she should come on Wednesday which is yesterday gotten there they told her she had stay long before she reported for test that she will need to pay fine at task force office in oshodi. Gotten there they told here she will need to wait for court to determine how much fees she will pay. She waiting for the day she will face the court now.

Please if there is anyone in the house that has pass through that know what to do to address this should please help us. I don't know what to do to help her in this situation because she only came to greet family and return back
Re: Please Help, Someone Close To Me Miss Her Post Covid 19 Test After Her Arrival by justwise(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2021
keystone123:
Please someone close to me miss her covid 19 test after her arrival in Nigeria. Actually she has done already vaccinated for covid in her host country and have covid 19 certificate for vaccination in her hand.

She pay over there in her host country and the organization on the list of accredited organization she took refuse to give her the date for the test and she assumed that it will be 7days after her arrival because last time she came the test was done 7days after her arrival but unfortunately the suppose organization that suppose to conduct the test insisted that she suppose to do the teat 2days after her arrival in Nigeria and they refer her to Lagos state biobank located in Yaba but she cannot find any of the staff on duty due to the Christmas celebration because she went there on Sunday think that they will be on ground to attend to her but they told her she should come on Wednesday which is yesterday gotten there they told her she had stay long before she reported for test that she will need to pay fine at task force office in oshodi. Gotten there they told here she will need to wait for court to determine how much fees she will pay. She waiting for the day she will face the court now.

Please if there is anyone in the house that has pass through that know what to do to address this should please help us. I don't know what to do to help her in this situation because she only came to greet family and return back

I was in that situation two weeks ago, I was called to do day 2 pcr test a day after I arrived Nigeria and I told them that I will not be able to do it as I’m travelling for my mum burial in the east. They insisted that I have to do it within 2days and not 7days as the rule stated before. I did not do the test on day 2, after the burial I went to their office on day7 for the test and I was allowed to do it without extra charger.

All your guest needs to do now is to book a test with another approved provider and get the test done. Ignore their court nonsense and don’t get panic attack about this. The most important thing is that the test is done within 7days after arriving Nigeria and 48/24hrs before her departure.
Re: Please Help, Someone Close To Me Miss Her Post Covid 19 Test After Her Arrival by keystone123(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2021
@Justwise, Thanks so much for this vital information but the challenge is she has stay more than 7days l don't know if she can still go ahead and do the test or schedule another test, meanwhile she suppose to leave in few days ?

Your advise are most welcome. Thanks and God bless
Re: Please Help, Someone Close To Me Miss Her Post Covid 19 Test After Her Arrival by justwise(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2021
keystone123:
@Justwise, Thanks so much for this vital information but the challenge is she has stay more than 7days l don't know if she can still go ahead and do the test or schedule another test, meanwhile she suppose to leave in few days ?

Your advise are most welcome. Thanks and God bless

She has to book and do the test with another provider, there is no other way out
Re: Please Help, Someone Close To Me Miss Her Post Covid 19 Test After Her Arrival by keystone123(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

As Kenya Visa Requirements Waiver Kicks Off, All You Need To Know! / Travelling To Lagos! / Information About Norway Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.