Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) (566 Views)

Davido's Ex Chioma Accused Of Secretly Undergoing Bum Surgery (see Video) / Jordyn Woods Unveils GIANT New Butt Via Extreme Surgery -- See Pics / Actress Daniella Okeke Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery. See How She Looks Now. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) by kiosk1: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Excessive plastic surgery seems to have taken its toll on the looks of Ebele Obiano, wife of outgoing governor of Anambra State Willie Obiano as recent photos taken during her public outings a couple of days ago have revealed. Her distorted facial appearance has become topic of discussion for many of the state’s citizens as it has become obvious that her excessive plastic surgery which include several facelifts and a tummy tuck in America caused by her intense phobia of getting old has left the once vibrant looking wife of the governor looking even more wrinkled and a shadow of her former self. This has increased her dependence on broad sunglasses and assorted Blond Wigs to cover her botched facial look.
See Photos- The first one, as she was looking fresh when her husband first assumed office as governor and later the damage to her face after she started engaging in the plastic surgery with devastating effects.

Re: Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2021
The second pic........
Re: Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) by sylvestersamuel(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
I doubt if she is the same person am seeing in the second pics.
Re: Ebele Obiano Face Deformed By Excess Plastic Surgery (see New Disturbing Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Even Devil go scream blud of Jesu when e go see this woman face in 10years time embarassed

I de imagine say na me get this face

I con de imagine how my face go be when I de CUM o cry

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Accepts Burnaboy's One On One Challenge,announces Venue / “I Am Married With Two Kids” – Bbnaija’s Diane Russet Reveals / Bbnaija's Queen Mercy Gifts Akara Seller N200,000 After Buying N500 Worth Of Aka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.