Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread (265 Views)

Pictures Of Some Nairaland Moderators And Super Moderators. / Biased Moderators / Nairaland Moderators On Scale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread by EngrMarve(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good day Nairalanders,

We are going to take out time to appreciate our moderators as the year ends.
This is how this will go, mention your favorite Nairaland moderator(2021) tell us why you like them.
Secondly Mention the Nairaland moderator you dislike but be polite to tell us why you dislike them.

Please let's celebrate our moderators.

Let's start with me:
I have been in this forum since 2010 (over 10 years), my favorite moderator is Lalasticala, I think he has sense of humor grin
That guy is very considerate especially when you violate Nairaland rules, if he bans you just know that you have crossed his line grin
Another mod is one female mod(I guess she is no more a moderator in the Romance section) she has time to reply you in your thread and would even quarrel with you grin grin I will mention the moniker when I figure it out.
Seun would have been one of my favorite but he is 'too' professional on this platform.

The moderator I dislike:
There's a male mod in Family section, the mod is rude and would give you 10years ban for every rule you break, let me not mention name, solve the puzzle grin

Over to you!

Lalasticala, mynd44 please push to front page let's celebrate our mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread by SuperAim: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin

With the snake thread flooding front page I like Lala also like Domniq I am not sure about the Monika though, these guys make Nairaland fun.

Mynd44 will see a thread created 2:40am and close it immediately, he will then reply with a link of the existing thread on front page grin
That guy no dey sleep

E be like we are on the same page,
RoyalRoy abeg change this coming year, na God I use beg you grin grin
Re: Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread by airminem(f): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Trasss.h angryTrasss.h

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread by Haakeem(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
mtcheeeeeeeeeew all the mods except 2 just they vexs me,av nt still forgiven the mod that ban me for 1week.
Someone insulted me and i reply back,bam!!! u have been banned for bullying a nairalander,,,,,,, kai e pain me enh. Sha na facebook strict pass nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread by MarveworldG: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
We love all the moderators in this platform, but there's one moderator that banned our company account for 10 years.
What if God judges you the way you judge/ban us on Nairaland? cry

Seun please move this to the front page
Re: Nairaland Moderators Appreciation Thread by EngrMarve(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
airminem:
Trasss.h angryTrasss.h

Stop being bitter, appreciate our hard working mods.
Name your fav.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekpri Nsukara, Ikot Ntuen Road Project/flood Control Project Excites Residents / Ibom Specials For Umo Eno Gathered At Goldmine Apartment / We Lost Nigeria Brilliant Boy In Ukrain School Watch The Video 4full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.