Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,857 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) (2006 Views)

Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) by EBMedia: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Urgent financial Assistance (Photos, Video)

Popular Nollywood actor, Duro Michael, is down with Diabetes and has pleaded for financial assistance from the public, IgbereTV reports.

The actor was seen in a video a few months ago asking for financial support and assistance from the public, saying that he believes he would be healed soon by God’s grace. A more recent video attached below reveals the actor’s leg after it was amputated. He was seen sited on a plastic chair.

"I dey greet una ooh, my brothers and sisters una don see am na. Na diabetes na im cause am ooo,” Duro said.

The actor further pleaded for financial support so as to raise some money and replace the amputated leg with an artificial leg.

“So any one way know wetin him go do, make e help me so I go fix artificial, then I go dey happy. God bless you as you do it in Jesus name,” He stated.

“I am still that your person, still your guy. I still be the same person way I be, God bless you,” Michael said.

He gave out his phone number, 08039473555, for anyone willing to help him.

His bank account number; Duro Fred Michael, Firstbank, 3025929695.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qHYKBNiZDs

https://igberetvnews.com/1410756/amputee-actor-duro-michael-diabetes-seeks-urgent-financial-assistance-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) by michlins(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
There's something going on in this Nollywood industry they're yet to tell us oh

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) by Biggie2000(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hello Obi cubana

Re: Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) by irunoko(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

How come the women are buying cars and houses while the men are sick and broke

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) by InternetAgbero: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
May God help you, Sir.

Re: Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) by SailorUgo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
These Nollywood guys should tell us what's really wrong cry

To imagine how hard I tried to join the industry
Re: Amputee Actor, Duro Michael Down With Diabetes, Seeks Financial Help (video) by Rickmann: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2021
irunoko:
lipsrsealed

How come the women are buying cars and houses while the men are sick and broke

Why do you ask questions you already have answers to?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Sharon Ooja Shares Swimsuit Photos As She Vacations In Spain / NOLLYWOOD ACTOR CHARLES OKOCHA ACQUIRED A NEW HOUSE, OBI CUBANA, OTHERS CONGRAT / Just In: Actress Mercy Aigbe & Businesswoman Larrit Exchange Punches (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.