Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

“I Am Scared Of This My New Life” – Saskay Expresses Frustration In A New Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Scared Of This My New Life” – Saskay Expresses Frustration In A New Post (502 Views)

'i'm Afraid Of My New Life,' Saskay Of Bbnaija Laments. / DJ Cuppy Uses Don Jazzy As Meme In New Post / Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Scared Of This My New Life” – Saskay Expresses Frustration In A New Post by Marydjane: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tsakute Ladi Jonah, a bbnaija reality TV star also know as Saskay, left a twitter post expressing her feelings and challenges with regards to her newly found life as a celebrity.

In her twitter post, she narrated how frustrated she felt being unable to make an Instagram post the way she wanted it to be, and in the process she broke down in tears.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE FULL GIST �
https://maryjanen.com/2021/12/30/i-am-scared-of-this-my-new-life-saskay-expresses-frustration-in-a-new-post/

Re: “I Am Scared Of This My New Life” – Saskay Expresses Frustration In A New Post by suffering: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tsakute Ladi Jonah
No wonder she tushed the name. See how indigenous it looks.
Re: “I Am Scared Of This My New Life” – Saskay Expresses Frustration In A New Post by Iliveforever(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Her conscience really wants her to be truthful to herself.

All this fake life they’ve been living is really bad and useless..
Las las she fit no get up to 2mil for account.
The earlier she goes complete low key and hustle REAL the better for her

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Eve Flaunts Baby Bump Days Ahead Of Her Due Date / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House / Fans React As Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus Was Spotted Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.