Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD (395 Views)

Who can help me receive google Adsense Pin / I Need Someone To Help Me Receive Fund Through Paypal / Steps On How To Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Payment In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Emperoo: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have someone about to send me 56USD, help me receive it, I am willing to give you 10USD, while you send me 46USD to my local bank account equivalent Naira.
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Emperoo: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
if can do do it pls keep off..
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Ebubu: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emperoo:
I have someone about to send me 56USD, help me receive it, I am willing to give you 10USD, while you send me 46USD to my local bank account equivalent Naira.
what I have is payoneer

If you are interested PM me anyway
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Emperoo: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ebubu:
what I have is payoneer
If you are interested PM me anyway
I'll inform the person, I knw if he can use payoneer.
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by cenacasper(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
PayPal account is available
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Wawelexy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Beware of all this scammers....
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
paypal available only if you can prove geniue of the tranx, and it must be friend to friend
or payoneer, perferct money also available if you think i can help u whatsap me
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Emperoo: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
cefezyA:
paypal available only if you can prove geniue of the tranx, and it must be friend to friend
or payoneer, perferct money also available if you think i can help u whatsap me
Is the PayPal your own? Can you withdraw the Naira equivalent?
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Vebijo: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emperoo:
am available to receive the PayPal funds in my account and pay the naira equivalent into your bank Whatsapp me on 0808 49322 48
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Emperoo: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vebijo:
am available to receive the PayPal funds in my account and pay the naira equivalent into your bank Whatsapp me on 0808 49322 48

How can I trust you?
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Vebijo: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Emperoo:

How can I trust you?
A trail will convince you, once fund has been sent you get credited instantly.
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Emperoo: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Vebijo:
A trail will convince you, once fund has been sent you get credited instantly.

I'll send you message on WhatsApp now..
Re: Any One Here With A Paypal Account That Can Receive USD, Help Me Receive USD by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Emperoo:

Is the PayPal your own? Can you withdraw the Naira equivalent?
yes account is mine, funds are withdrawable

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Run Tiktok Ads / Advanced Website Development, Business Website, Blog, Trading Website / What You Need This Week For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.