Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc (865 Views)

Check Out Your Autos Parts From Ebay / All Motorcycles Prices; Bajaj, TVS, Lifan, Carter, Honda,Qlink, Jincheng Prices / »»» Are You A Nigerian Based In The United States Or Canada? ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by InternetAgbero: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you need someone reliable to load 20 or 40 ft Seacans full of car parts, cars, Motorcycles or other equipment, please feel free to message me.

My budding Export Business is officially registered at the provincial level , can be verified on the Canadian Business Directory (not sure if for free though).

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/research/directoriescanadiancompanies.html

I'm happy to do business with serious minded folks only, please.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by Mastakija(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
InternetAgbero:
If you need someone reliable to load 20 or 40 ft Seacans full of car parts, cars, Motorcycles or other equipment, please feel free to message me.

My budding Export Business is officially registered at the provincial level , can be verified on the Canadian Business Directory (not sure if for free though).

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/research/directoriescanadiancompanies.html

Thanks and God bless.
can u give me a job to do?
I need more jobs to top up what im doing
And im really interested in what ya doing
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by InternetAgbero: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
My man, one day I will reach that level and give back by employing others.
Your own level for don change too by then.

Mastakija:
can u give me a job to do?
I need more jobs to top up what im doing
And im really interested in what ya doing
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by Mastakija(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
InternetAgbero:
My man, one day I will reach that level and give back by employing others.
Your own level for don change too by then.

amen oo
I just dey find person wey go fit dey send me gadgets from yankee wey i go fit dey sell here
Dat business idea don dey my head before i started what im doing presently
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by InternetAgbero: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Well, hold on tight to that idea and keep nourishing it because you never know what could happen tomorrow. You fit meet catalyst wey go make the idea come to life any moment.
My intention is to raise money from helping folks import those items from here and when I have enough funds to send my own shipment, then we can make arrangements on how you fit in. That's if you're still available and interested by then. Meanwhile, bless up man.

Mastakija:
amen oo
I just dey find person wey go fit dey send me gadgets from yankee wey i go fit dey sell here
Dat business idea don dey my head before i started what im doing presently
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by Mastakija(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
InternetAgbero:
Well, hold on tight to that idea and keep nourishing it because you never know what could happen tomorrow. You fit meet catalyst wey go make the idea come to life any moment.
My intention is to raise money from helping folks import those items from here and when I have enough funds to send my own shipment, then we can make arrangements on how you fit in. That's if you're still available and interested by then. Meanwhile, bless up man.

aight na no qualms
Anytime I'll still b available by God's grace
No business opportunity is a waste even though i become a billionaire by then the idea will still b valuable
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by InternetAgbero: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Very much understood bro.
Let God do His God things.

Mastakija:
aight na no qualms
Anytime I'll still b available by God's grace
No business opportunity is a waste even though i become a billionaire by then the idea will still b valuable
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by uchman(m): 3:01am On Dec 31, 2021
InternetAgbero:

Thanks and God bless.

Nice one bro,
That's the business that have been putting food on my table.
I always source for used parts and cars(mostly Corollas, Toyota Camry and Matrix) from America.
Am well known in most warehouses in Ladipo market...

If you are legit, how do we start?
I will send you a PM and my numbers is also on my signature...

You will be surprised of tyr outcome of this business, if you will be serious with it...
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by InternetAgbero: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Check your mail, man.
Good morning your side.

uchman:

Nice one bro,
That's the business that have been putting food on my table.
I always source for used parts and cars(mostly Corollas, Toyota Camry and Matrix) from America.
Am well known in most warehouses in Ladipo market...

If you are legit, how do we start?
I will send you a PM and my numbers is also on my signature...

You will be surprised of tyr outcome of this business, if you will be serious with it...
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by uchman(m): 5:02am On Jan 01, 2022
InternetAgbero:
Check your mail, man.
Good morning your side.

Done,
Replied...
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by Ecstasy21: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Hello man I live in Italy and I have always love that business but unfortunately we don't really have those Toyota cars here been that those are the cars they use mostly in Nigeria. How can we do business together?
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by tizteezy(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Anyone with legit business ideas (offline and online) I can help him or her run from Nigeria here that can pay in dollars?
I'm based in South South Nigeria - Calabar Precisely.
Bless up guys
Re: I'm Based In Ontario And Can Export Autos, Parts, Motorcycles, Etc by InternetAgbero: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hi every one,

I hope it's a blessed day for whoever's reading.

Just wanted to post a note saying I'm placing this business on hold at the moment to put funds together.

Thanks for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent, I Need A Car of 1m / Neat Used Volkwagen Golf 4 Auto AC 08147872062.........890k / A Super Clean(unregistered)lexus 350*SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.