Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> (2378 Views)

Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D / Quick Gist: I Got Scammed By A Waiter At Funnybone Untamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2021
As i wanted to leave house this morning two kids ran up to me, a boy and a girl. The girl asked me "Uncle please can a 9 years old girl get pregnant?" Without a second thought i answered "No". Then the boy said to the girl "you see, i told you. Oya let's go and continue"

Hope it is not what i'm thinking oh...

Add your jokes grin grin grin and Stay tuned for my wink wink daily updates...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Tranquility439:
After i finished my WAEC, i looked at all my subjects' exercise books, what a waste of trees
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2021
When you have chance, take a chair and sit down, pour your friends into a tray and select them like beans, cheesy cheesy cheesy so that you will not chew stones in 2022. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
They say "love is scam". cheesy cheesy cheesy It is not oh... "It is a yahoo bussiness" embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin Did you know that A group of friends eating corn is a Conference...

1 Like

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
wink wink wink wink
When you break up with your edo girlfriend and she travels to her village, no one will tell you to start a 3-day dry fasting. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kids of nowadays are lucky kiss kiss kiss . They choose their hairstyles themselves.
In my days, Popsy will just sit back and tell the barber "let it shine".
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Starcruz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Haa very funny

1 Like

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2022

Eye Yam Stew Peed
(Pronouce very fast)
Nah u talk am oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grinWhat is Goodluck
It is when you are feeling sleepy in the Church and the pastor asks one prayer warrior that can pray for 2 hours to lead in prayer... Oh how great is your joy when you hear that "Let's bow down our heads in prayer". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I know english! I know english! Oya come and complete these sentences using either "YES" or "NO"
1. ___ I am a cheat. grin
2. ___ I don't go to church. grin
3. ___ I am very stupid. grin
4 ___ I haven't bath yet this year. grin
5. ___ I have a bad mouth odour. grin

Look at you, grin grin grin grin grin grin Abi English nah mate .
If e pain you, share and do it to someone else. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2022
One of the reasons i prefer Nairaland is that in Facebook when you upload a profile picture, they will reply those messages you sent in 2009 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2022
IS IT FAIR OR IS IT FATE Why is it that when you dress properly you won't meet anyone that knows you, but when you are dressing like the servant of a forest native doctor grin grin grin grin ,
that day,
-You will meet you crush embarassed embarassed

-You will meet your EX embarassed embarassed

-You will meet your juniour secondary PE teacher embarassed embarassed

You will meet those girls that use to tease you a lot in school embarassed embarassed

-You will meet your g/f embarassed embarassed

-You will meet your childhood friend who had been overseas for ten years embarassed embarassed

-You will meet the MD of the company that you went for an interview last week embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHY

1 Like

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm tired of creating jokes, cheesy cheesy cheesy Let's pray!!

"Any breast that refuses to stay inside brazier but goes around spoiling relationships, may it fall down like slippers IJN" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
I want to marry him, he will change when i marry him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nah so Nkechi take lose all her front teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
DEAR SLAY QUEENS When we say stop commiting abortion e get why oh... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nah so you go take abort all the good presidents and end up giving birth to another BUHARI embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I REBUKE IT IJN
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
I saw my schoolmate yesterday roasting corn by the roadside, but immediately she saw me, she vanished like those nollywood actors 'phiiauww!!!' grin grin grin grin grin grin . Meanwhile i wanted to tell her that i supply charcoal cheesy cheesy cheesy . Life is not easy! Country bad!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
At 19, i'm still chewing my fingernails... What is that stupid thing you still do at your age?
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by cozzee(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Tranquility439:
wink wink wink wink
When you break up with your edo girlfriend and she travels to her village, no one will tell you to start a 3-day dry fasting. grin grin grin grin
haha funny
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2022
WHEN I WAS YOUNG;

-I used to think that the sun followed our car cheesy cheesy

-I would restart a video game when i knew i was going to lose grin grin grin

-I would hide behind the door to scare someone then go out because the person is taking too long to come grin grin grin

-I would tuck in my arms inside my shirt and fake that i have no arms grin grin grin

-I would cry like hell after swallowing orange seed, thinking that the seed will germinate inside my tummy and an orange tree will grow from my head grin grin grin

-I would fake being asleep so that i would be carried to the bedroom.

Add Yours...
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by 190oluwatisetan: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by alayo0adejumo: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
-I removed her top, she kept quiet and looked at me...

-I removed her skirt, she was still looking at me silently...

-I took off her bra, she didn't say anything...

-I proceeded to remove her pant, that was when she screamed out loudly, TRANQUILITY! Why do you want to remove all my clothes from the line? Is that space not enough for you to hang your clothes?
Look at these spoiled Nairalanders with corrupt minds. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
What is Badluck?
Badluck is when you are using your Dad's phone to download an app of 20000kb and when it reaches 90 percent, you hear you Dad shouting, "Tom! Tom!! Where is my phone? I'm late for the meeting already."
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Imagine your house rent is due and BOOM... your sugar daddy dies embarassed embarassed embarassed You'll cry more than his wife cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Today i scammed Mummy Divine for her provision shop, i paid only 500 Naira and ran away with 3 sticks of cigar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2022
SSomeone who was born in a car but die outside is called; CARBON-DIOXIDE

Them don teach you that for school before?
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Little Sam came down for breakfast, at the table he asked his grandmother "Where is Mum and Dad?" "They are up in the bedroom" replied Granny. "Okay" he muttered and went on with his meal.
In the afternoon, when he came for lunch, he asked Granny about his parents again, and got the same answer. He twicthed his mouth into a sly smile, kept quiet and went on with his meal. "But why did you ask?" asked Granny
"oh nothing" he replied and soon cleared up his dishes and went out to play.

When he came in for dinner, he asked "are they still up in the bedroom?" "Yes, i hope nothing is wrong"

Sam said "yesterday night Dad came into my room and asked for vaseline, but i gave him super glue"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Finally i met my facebook girlfriend today, it shall be well with Photoshop embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
-A Journalist has a mouthwork -A Footballer has a legwork -A Mechanic is said to have a handwork -A Proffesor has brainwork THEN, A Prostitute has ______work?
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
I've lied several times before even though i know its not good, but i didn't remember telling someones daughter "I can't live without you."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tree Hugger / Letter From Grandma / Man Who Loved Baked Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.