Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Increase Your 2022 Sales As A Business Owner! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Increase Your 2022 Sales As A Business Owner! (197 Views)

Doubting Your 2022 Financial Goals? Inest Is The Way To Go / What Are Your 2022 Plans In Digital Currencies / Increase Your Profit And ROI With These Kind Of Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your 2022 Sales As A Business Owner! by vickgrell(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
My years of experience as a sales consultant, customer relation, Internet marketing with Jumia Nigeria, Pwan Real Estate and to mention a few has made me discovered ways on how best to secure a sale with a prospect.

In other to make money, selling is involved. There is nobody that does not sell whether direct or indirect. It is either you are selling a product or selling services.

For example: A Barber sells his skill/service to his customers and get paid for the haircut.
What about the working class? they sell their skill/knowledge to the organization and get paid monthly.

So we all sell in one way or the other, directly or indirectly.

Now The question is:
How do I Sell/Close Sale with Prospects

I will be explaining factors to consider before you sell/close your next sale with a prospect.

1. CREATE A SENSE OF URGENCY

I know what you are thinking but do not worry I will explain.

It’s natural to want some time to think things over. Additionally, you don’t want to hurry your prospect unnecessarily. After all, you don’t want to start your new or existing business relationship off on the wrong foot by rushing them into making a decision they are not happy with.

Now let me explain:

when I interpret a situation as "urgent"we experience a reduction in “cognitive friction”—that is to say, we’re less likely to overthink, wait too long, and simply lose momentum because too much time has passed.

So, wondering how to close a sale in a way that relies on urgency, but doesn’t rush your prospect into anything?

Essentially, by setting very clear, time-based parameters, and potentially letting them know that the offer isn’t going to be around forever.

Let them know that you’ll follow up with them at a specific time, and would love to have a decision by then. But it doesn’t have to be inauthentic (“Act quickly, before it’s too late! This offer ends soon!”).

For example: Inform your prospect of the plans to increase your rates at a certain time or that you will be tied up with projects for a particular period, is a way to let them know that they should act quickly—yes, before it’s too late.

Note that this should not be employed immediately, you don't want your first contact with your prospect to be a hard sell but rather in a subtle way, yet impactful.

2. LEAN ON YOUR PROSPECTS FEARS OF MISSING OUT

In the same vein as creating a sense of urgency, consider leveraging your prospects' fear of missing out on something great.

Sometime ago I walked into a shop. I almost walked out after I was told the price of the product but after much negotiations, it wasn't still within my budget. One thing, the seller did was to use this strategy that I had to add up with the extra money on me to purchase that product. That was how I succeeded in buying the product that day.

You want your prospect to feel like they have passed up an opportunity that will not be easy to come across again anytime soon! Learning how to close sale by leveraging this fear of missing out will make your prospects eager to work with you.

Again, this can be done without relying on cheap advertising tricks that feel insincere.

3. FIND WAYS TO OFFER MORE VALUE.

What do you bring to the table that others don't?

This isn’t just about your unique selling proposition, as mentioned above (though that plays a role); it’s also about setting yourself apart from the usual and offering more value for the same service.

What sets you apart? Why should your customer choose you?

Maybe you are incredibly warm and welcoming, and you’re dedicated to making your clients feel like family.

Maybe you sleep with your phone on your pillow and don’t mind fielding client inquiries at any hour of the night.

Your ability to offer value beyond just your product or service will make prospects more likely to go with you versus a competitor, since they get more for their money.
Again, this does not mean adding on an extra amount of work or making some loss in your business, remember every business is profit oriented. It simply means keeping an eye on areas where you can add more value to the existing offering.

4. AVOID PHRASES THAT ASSUME A DONE DEAL

You want to appear confident and in control, sure-but don’t put your prospect off by a superior attitude that assumes they have already signed on the dotted line.

Why should you avoid this type of language when trying to close a sale? Because, it’s a manipulative sales tactic and obviously people don’t enjoy feeling manipulated of which it will send them running in the opposite direction.

It assumes that your prospect is already prepared to offer you their business; rather than working out in your favor and securing the deal, it will likely backfire.

Avoid using some of the phrases before you officially close a deal:

Should I package the product you would like to make pay for?

OR

So when should I start up the registration?

The list goes on, but you get the idea: avoid framing questions in a way that assumes your prospect has said yes before they actually have. Doing so, will turn a yes into a no but it might turn a maybe into a no, and you’ll be back to the drawing board, wondering how to close a sale for the millionth time.

Don't miss out another sale with a prospect.
Email: vickgrell@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Trader Face To Face Deal #abuja / Gas Tank, Gas Compressor And Gas Leak Detector / FREE Software Generates Effective Copy For Ads, Emails, Landing Page And Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.