Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Relocating To A Paypal Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To A Paypal Country (1312 Views)

Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? / Relocating To Bahamas / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To A Paypal Country by Logicity: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Dear all.

Please I need an informed person to guide me.
I work online and PayPal is the only payment option. I have been using the US PayPal of a relative in the US but there's a new PayPal
restriction that has placed an insurmountable hurdle to the arrangement. I need my own fully functional PayPal account. I am willing to travel
to any African country with a fully functional PayPal.
The only African countries with fully functional PayPal are South Africa, Senegal, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Mauritius, and Botswana.
I am willing to move to any of the countries. I would prefer Kenya and South Africa because they are English-speaking but I don't think
I can get their residence permit which is needed for a bank account to enable PayPal. Senegal seems like the most accessible option from my research and I am willing to go there. So is there anyone who can guide me on how to get to Senegal considering that the pandemic has introduced new restrictions on international travels? I can fly to Dakar via Air Peace. I have an international passport. I am not vaccinated. What are the hurdles I am likely to face? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by SUPERPACK: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Why travel to a country when you can use their Paypal here in Nigeria. I operate a Saudi paypal here in Nigeria and my friends Lesotho and South African Paypal. Just search for how to open them on google you will get the guide.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Cousin9999: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Why is PayPal the only option?

Please explain the situation more.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by ugnoble: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why travel to a country when you can use their Paypal here in Nigeria. I operate a Saudi paypal here in Nigeria and my friends Lesotho and South African Paypal. Just search for how to open them on google you will get the guide.

He is talking about opening one legally without further restrictions as pointed out in his write up.

Meanwhile, what kind of work do you do op?
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Logicity: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Cousin9999:
Why is PayPal the only option?

Please explain the situation more.

The platform allows only PayPal. It's not negotiable.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Logicity: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Yes, you can use PayPal from any country but how do I verify the PayPal account? After a transaction total of about $7,000, PayPal must be verified.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Scholar212(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2021
There are many ways to use PayPal from Nigeria if that is the only reason you want to relocate. There are people on nairaland here that can help you open one, just go through the business section for trusted dealers
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Logicity: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Scholar212:
There are many ways to use PayPal from Nigeria if that is the only reason you want to relocate. There are people on nairaland here that can help you open one, just go through the business section for trusted dealers

Those things aren't legit. After some time the account will be frozen.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by SUPERPACK: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Logicity:

Yes, you can use PayPal from any country but how do I verify the PayPal account? After a transaction total of about $7,000, PayPal must be verified.
We jump transaction limit by creating new ones when limit is reached. Creating is less than 10 minutes after all. But do it your way, but remember, being in a paypal accepted country will not stop your account from being limited at anytime. Paypal even limit cooperate accounts of popular companies, their wahala too much. Why not consider using Payoneer.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by stevolinkon40: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Cousin9999: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Logicity:

The platform allows only PayPal. It's not negotiable.

Why do you only use that platform?
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
There are some site that allows you to purchase crypto with PayPal, then do your conversion. If you really want to relocate and it's worth it, go ahead to a much better one or affordable one.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by FiverrTutor(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Aren't you tired of using VPN? I would advise the OP to travel to Senegal, although a French speaking country he will pull through. It's more easier there than Ivory Coast
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by FiverrTutor(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Logicity:

Don't mind that guy. He is very mayopic. I handle alot of Upwork and fiverr gigs so it very necessary. I would advise you move to any of these countries you mentioned so that you don't have any restrictions. I personally have a bank account in Cotonou,Lome, Senegal and Freetown.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by FiverrTutor(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
stevolinkon40:

It will be frozen only if you can't provide additional documents requested (they won't close your account without asking for document or proof if they find something suspicious) or if their system flag some transaction as suspicious and they ain't convinced even if you present supporting documents. Going to the countries you mention, the only difference will be that you posses a temporary resident card that can show you live in that country when verification is required aside that it's no different from people operating south African PayPal account from Nigeria. There are Nigerians in UK USA and south Africa as a student, operating the PayPal of those country, when it's time for verification, your passport will be accepted. So even if you are in Nigeria you can verify your Lesotho PayPal account with your Nigerian Passport.
There are legit business and personal PayPal account users in those countries that still have the common PayPal problems. [s]Going there is not a guarantee that you won't still have issues with PayPal[/s] but it gives you some level of confidence when calling PayPal to resolve any issue that might arise since you will be able to provide verifiable utility bill among other documents

What you just said up there is total lies my friend
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by SUPERPACK: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Aren't you tired of using VPN? I would advise the OP to travel to Senegal, although a French speaking country he will pull through. It's more easier there than Ivory Coast
I have never accessed PayPal with VPN. So I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by FiverrTutor(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I have never accessed PayPal with VPN. So I don't know what you are talking about.

You're a liar. So how do you access PayPal accounts of Lesotho and South Africa with a Nigerian IP address?
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by SUPERPACK: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
FiverrTutor:

You're a liar. So how do you access PayPal accounts of Lesotho and South Africa with a Nigerian IP address?
You go around calling people liar because they seem to have things working in a way that seems unbelievable. Like I said before I have helped a lot of people create saudi paypal and non of us use Vpn, nor any traffic routing system. My Paypal is now 2 years old.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Logicity: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You go around calling people liar because they seem to have things working in a way that seems unbelievable. Like I said before I have helped a lot of people create saudi paypal and non of us use Vpn, nor any traffic routing system. My Paypal is now 2 years old.

Have you done up to $7,000 on any of your non-Nigerian PayPal?
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Logicity: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
FiverrTutor:

He's not lying. It's true but I don't know how the account can be verified.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by Logicity: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Don't mind that guy. He is very mayopic. I handle alot of Upwork and fiverr gigs so it very necessary. I would advise you move to any of these countries you mentioned so that you don't have any restrictions. I personally have a bank account in Cotonou,Lome, Senegal and Freetown.

How did you get a Senegalese bank account because I will need one if I ended up in Senegal?
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by SUPERPACK: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Logicity:

Have you done up to $7,000 on any of your non-Nigerian PayPal?
I have not on a single paypal, I use 3 simultaneously. My friend that uses same Saudi uses it as an exchanger and has exceeded $12,000.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by SUPERPACK: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Logicity:

He's not lying. It's true but I don't know how the account can be verified.
Africard or any visa card.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by WordpressPhysco: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2022
If you used correct info for your PayPal account, you can verify it without moving to anywhere yet. Using your Nigerian details/documentation.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by WordpressPhysco: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2022
FiverrTutor:

You don't need an VPN or VPS to operate a business account since it's understood you can work from any country.
Re: Relocating To A Paypal Country by WordpressPhysco: 2:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Take some pieces of advice if you're new.

#1. Use either PayPal Lesotho or UAE - business. No need for VPN or VPS.

#2. Use correct information for your account.

#3. Link and verify your account before you start receiving money to build account reputation.

#4. Don't indulge in any illegal stuff.

#5. PayPal are not against you. They just want to make sure that you're doing the right thing.

#6. You can always call PayPal from Nigeria.

By the way, for some of my friends and Family, I help them withdraw/exchange their funds at a good rate so they don't get stuck.

Payment in less than 45 mins after validation.

P.S: you can check a summary here though - https://isuawealthyplace.com/fnfswap/

#Stay safe

#Happy New Year.

(1) (Reply)

Visiting West African Cities: Dakar/accra / Austria Visa / Deadline For New E-passport Extended From April 30th 2011 Until Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.