Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Excellent Article Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Excellent Article Writers Needed (737 Views)

Excellent Article Writers Needed / Who Wants An Excellent Article Writer? / Excellent Article Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Article Writers Needed by Thorganx: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hi there,

I’m looking for excellent and reliable writers for a series of writing jobs, covering various niches. You’ll need to be able to research well, write engaging and captivating content, and be decent with the use of keywords in text.

There are a lot of articles available for the writers that will be chosen.

My expectations are quite high, so there will be no room for beginners, as I only need people who already know their stuff in this field. Please, if your English grasp isn’t good enough, don’t apply.

N3 per word for starters. It should increase depending on the quality of your deliverables.

Kindly send me a WhatsApp message on 08160104037
Or Call 09054121762.

Contact me with samples of your best work.

Cheers,
Thorganx

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Article Writers Needed by ezeknov(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Available?
Re: Excellent Article Writers Needed by babyfaceafrica: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thorganx:
Hi there,

I’m looking for excellent and reliable writers for a series of writing jobs, covering various niches. You’ll need to be able to research well, write engaging and captivating content, and be decent with the use of keywords in text.

There are a lot of articles available for the writers that will be chosen.

My expectations are quite high, so there will be no room for beginners, as I only need people who already know their stuff in this field. Please, if your English grasp isn’t good enough, don’t apply.

N3 per word for starters. It should increase depending on the quality of your deliverables.

Kindly send me a WhatsApp message on 08160104037
Or Call 09054121762.

Contact me with samples of your best work.

Cheers,
Thorganx
is this still available?

(1) (Reply)

Rebrand Africa / Hot New Offer!!!get A 1000-Word Article For Just 500naira / Ebook Writer Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.