Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

What This Year 2021 Taught Me. MY LESSONS. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What This Year 2021 Taught Me. MY LESSONS. (264 Views)

7 Things I Wished My Parents Taught Me In My 20s / What One Employee Taught Me About Hiring / What Life Skills Are Not Taught In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What This Year 2021 Taught Me. MY LESSONS. by henrycloud: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
What this year 2021 taught me.

1. One stream of income is very dangerous. I should have at least 5, different income streams if am to keep my head above water.

2. Whatever Income streams you choose to establish at least one of them should pay in forex(Dollars, pounds, euros etc).

3. Serving God is vital. Listening and obedience is even more vital.

4. Most Pastors, (especially the one wey never blow) are businessmen. They are after the same thing as us, i. e, financial success.
Whereas some have discovered how to make it, others are just using the brain of their followers.

5. Enemies are real. Yes. The shocking fact however is that they are closer than we think. I mean, they are as close as clothes to our skin.
Them full family, church, neighborhood and workplace.

6. Your employer is not your friend. Forget what they tell or promise you, he/she is your boss.
DON'T OVER DO.

7. This country has a very long way to go. They say the journey of a thousand miles begin with a step; Nigeria never take the step. If anything, it has moved farther backwards away from the first step.

8. School no be scam. Well, if you wise. I wished multiple times times I didn't drop out from university. The circumstances were beyond me though but like this, my intelligence dey decay!
*Tears man*

9. Online business is the real deal.

10. When you go through EACH DAY without a plan, you attract failure with a powerful magnet.

11. There are men and there are MEN. All fingers no equal. Until you become successful, YOU DON'T HAVE A NAME OR FACE.

This is just a summary of what I this year taught me. What did you learn?
Any regrets?

If you can teach me an online skill to help my life please help. I have a phone and PC.

Mods please help.

Re: What This Year 2021 Taught Me. MY LESSONS. by henrycloud: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
PLEASE KINDLY SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES TOO.

LET'S DRAW MOTIVATION AND STRENGTH FROM EACH OTHER.

Re: What This Year 2021 Taught Me. MY LESSONS. by henrycloud: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
?

(1) (Reply)

Needs Of Sales Job In Jos / Customer Service Representative / Nail Technician / Manicurist And Pedicurist At Tempkers Limited Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.