Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Poultry Biosecurity And Hygiene - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Biosecurity And Hygiene (219 Views)

Hydrogen Peroxide: The Ultimate Weapon For Poultry Farm Biosecurity / Step-by-step Guide To Biosecurity / Biosecurity Measures In Animal Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Biosecurity And Hygiene by nagro999(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Poultry Biosecurity and Hygiene

Thanks for always visiting and reading all what we post, thanks for sharing.

Biosecurity is a way of preventing spread of disease in your farm. While hygiene refers to how neat and clean your poultry house and environment is.

We know that poultry is not for lazy people but we ended up seeing poultry house or farmers as dirty people or place to be. It shouldn't be.

For Biosecurity and Hygiene, some steps must be put in place which are not limited to the following ways

Reduce the way people visit your Farm. Have visited some farms in the past and I still visit farms and I know the way some big farms made a boundary for visitors, as a visitor of a farm, you have limited access to some part of The farm. Have been to some farm and they don't even allow me to enter, I just stay at the gate. While some farms have sections for visitors where you can peep and see the chickens from afar but not too close.

Get the full details via https://www.nagro.com.ng/2021/12/poultry-biosecurity-and-hygiene.html

...please share

(1) (Reply)

Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. / Chubby Chicks / Don't Let The Heat Affect The Oxygen Distribution In Your Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.