Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year (26680 Views)

Toyin Abraham's Son, Ire Wins Most Influential Person Of The Year Award (Photos) / 10 Most Influential People Of All Time / Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by bloomstories: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2022
A renowned Nigerian businessman, Social media influencer and philanthropist, Dr. Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-Money, has been voted the 2021 Anambra Most Influential person of the Year by Anambrarians both at home and in the Diaspora.

In a 10-days Leadership Excellence Award voting contest organized by Inspire Anambra@30 via online voting platforms, E-Money came top in a rigorous voting process that featured About Three other equally prominent and successful nominees on his category. He polled a total of 64% votes to defeat Nollywood Star, Yul Edochie 23%, celebrity music Star, Phyno 10%, and the CEO of Jezco oil and gas, Joseph Ezeokafor Jnr. (Jowizaza) 3% to clinch the position.

Emeka Okonkwo who hails from Uli, a community in Ihiala Local Government Area of Anambra is renowned for his philanthropy and humanitarian services, as well as his heavy social media fan base of over 9.8M followers on Instagram.

In announcing him as the most influential person of the Year, the organizers of the prestigious Award event, Inspire Anambra@30, said he emerged the winner from a keenly contested voting process for being the most influential Anambrarian during the year under review. They equally stated that Dr. Emeka Okonkwo has proved supportive in promoting Anambra brand through his platforms.

The award honors outstanding individuals/brands/organizations of Anambra origin and the 2021 edition award presentation, the second in a row, is scheduled to hold on January 6th, 2022, in the capital City of Awka, Anambra State.

Brief history of Mr. Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-Money:

Mr. Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-Money was Born on the 18th of February 1981 in Ajegunle, Lagos state, Nigeria. He is publicly referred to as E-Money, and the head of a shipping company called Emmy cargoes, Nig. Ltd.

The company was established in 1997 and was formerly called Borisa Nig. Ltd.

Just like other billionaires, he is not just into Music production alone, but also into Real estate as well as oil and gas. Dr. Emeka Okonkwo is the younger brother of Kingsley Okonkwo, the famous Nigerian musician known as KCee.

Dr. Emeka Okonkwo popularly known as E-Money is Also the CEO of Five-star music, which produces artists like, Skibi, Harrysong, and his elder brother KCee.

Dr. Emeka Okonkwo is not just popular, but well-loved by so many Anambrarians and Nigerians at large. His lifestyle, giving millions to the poor for startups on social media has placed him among the top influencers in Nigeria and has always promoted the Anambra brand. Helping so many people on his over 9.8 million fan base Instagram account has made him, one of the most loved and popular influencers in Nigeria.

He is married and blessed with kids.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/01/01/e-money-emerges-anambra-most-influential-person-of-the-year/

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Babaken(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2022
OBI cubba is he from Imo state why there is no space for him on that table.

33 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Jeremy123(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
Omo
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by money121(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
Ok
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by ProfAmaben(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
I honestly don't understand the basis for this award. Influential as in?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by wiseone28: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
And he has forgotten our Airforce1

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Kellibae(f): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
But e money is from imo

1 Like

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Moredanaconquer: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
E choke!
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by slawormiir: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Baawaa(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Anambra !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
me I am at home taking the survey that changed my life.

I discovered a Survey that paid me $700 (287k). used the proceed to start a business and it paid off
it changed my life,

Modified : the survey is ongoing Check the link on my Signature.

happy new year

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by eedimo(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
We the the wave Obi Cubani made on social media spaces, one would have thought he deserves the award.

Congratulations to E money.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Money2022(f): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Well we don't know the yardstick they used!

Money must be made

5 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Omniman(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Them no nominate obi cubana angry

1 Like

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Babaken:
OBI cubba is he from Imo state why there is no space for him on that table.
Obi Cubana is from cross river

5 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Oblizdahfuture: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
E-Money More Success!!

Looking forward to be one oneday.........for My State �

1 Like

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by illicit(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Big men

I wish he can give me expo, I will give him 10k
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by BigYash: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Alex productions,e don come.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by ntyce(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Should be Obi Cubana hands down....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by tutudesz: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
So E-money is influential than Soludo grin

20 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Kellibae:
But e money is from imo
E money is from Ihiala, Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by theophilusj31(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Underlinevthe words born in Lagos,

Most igbos made it in the southwest,not their cockroache region

14 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Mophor: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Kellibae(f): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
post=108983696:

E money is from Ihiala, Anambra State

Really I used to think he is from imo
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
angry
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Dialpad: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
I hope this award is not from Alex reports .... that guy can hype.... anyway ... man must chop

5 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by crazygod(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2022
There you have it for people asking for his source of wealth, he started his company at the age of 16 in 1997. grin

2 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Deflames01(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Money speaking......Make I do make my own so dem Alex report and Co go just dey give me awards.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Omicron007: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2022
shocked

C C Soludo is the man of the year.
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by xeratek: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2022
What about Obi cubana cucumber
Re: E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Shey na hardwork pay this guy Abi na runz?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / "My Senior" 9ice Pay Homage To Ayefele On Stage As They Dance Happily / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.