Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) (4108 Views)

Actress Rachael Okonkwo Goes Bald (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Gets New Haircut (Photo, Video) / Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Jabs101: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2022
"sometimes all we need is a fresh start, bring on 2022! ✂️#CuppyDat"
dj cuppy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygnZadZjvho

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by isaiah4life(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2022
When I dey plait hair, I no see husband. Make I cut my hair, let me see weda somebody son go find me. cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Dukio: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2022
Shiloh doing wonders on this bag of beans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Dukio: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2022
She no fine.....no cap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Mhykel217(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2022
Warris this shocked

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Baawaa(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2022
New year new style
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2022
Man like what the f is this DJ cuppy!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Freestainworld(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Cuppy cuppy, them go cuppy you this year.
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by fati2001(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2022
LOLZ HAPPY CUTTING
CELEBRATING #4YEARSWITHLOWCUT

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Dukio: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2022
She is depressed.

Husband and a good dîck is what she needs

6 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by EmzyT: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Dukio:
She no fine.....no cap
[/s]

Kobo-less Farmer!! Miserable loser cheesy cheesy Son of a Wretched OLODO! You're here already doing what you know how to do best - Trolling people who can feed your useless generations and the ones unborn without complaining cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Dukio: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2022
EmzyT:
[s]

Kobo-less Farmer!! Miserable loser cheesy cheesy Son of a Wretched OLODO! You're here already doing what you know how to do best cheesy[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Dukio:
She no fine.....no cap

She fine for my eye well well.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2022
She has finally realized that she's gradually getting older. Age isn't on her side anymore angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Dukio:
She is depressed.

Husband and a good dîck is what she needs

Good-Hard-Dick you mean? undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by xcesspaschal(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2022
I admire dis lady but she always comes up with something weirdo.
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Cholls(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2022
My brothers and sisters Cuppy knows the real solution to all these attention dishes out unnecessarily, but, pride will not let them accept a struggling Man into their family
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2022
She's hot
Imagine after kpanshing her
You con cum on her head grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wtf mehn! Kikikiki

Who let this Zombie out of zambia?

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, EVERYTHING PINK!! undecided
JEEZ........ undecided
BLONDE GO FIT HER WELL SEF. wink
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:
She's hot
Imagine after kpanshing her
You con cum on her head grin
grin..this boy if I handle you can you last for 3 seconds.. this wan wey you dey run mouth online since e fit be say na 2 inch this boy get.m undecided undecided cheesy grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Skidee: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omo baba olowo, pinki yii nani, like persin wey den shepe for.
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by suzzyboss(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
What is this ,who is he grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

grin..this boy if I handle you can you last for 3 seconds.. this wan wey you dey run mouth online since e fit be say na 2 inch this boy get.m undecided undecided cheesy grin

Oga I'm not gay nau
Leave me alone
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Oga I'm not gay nau
Leave me alone
grin cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

grin cheesy

If u be girl and u get big ass
Show me
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:

If u be girl and u get big ass
Show me
You know we can't do that on here tho.. undecided kiss
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by SkengRay: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
I hate girls on low cut. But thick girls on low cut that's my fetish grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by SkengRay: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Gayyyyyyy angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
SkengRay:
Gayyyyyyy angry
You gat a problem with that..? grin cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by SkengRay: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

You gat a problem with that..? grin cheesy
Yes u disgust me lipsrsealed
Re: Dj Cuppy Cruising Into The New Year With A New Haircut (goes bald) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
SkengRay:
Yes u disgust me lipsrsealed
Well you know I don't care..if you are disgusted you can lick my bu*t h*le grin smiley kiss tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaden Smith New Look Raise Dust - He's On Colos / Shallipopi X Rema Release Snippet The Incoming Evian Dey / Akon Blowin Money Fast (b.m.f) In A Nite Club. (Pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.