Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Lover Next Door II - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Lover Next Door II (53932 Views)

The Lover Indoor (18+) / The Girl Next Door By Tornmill / The Girl Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by ThrillPlus: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
CasNova:

Annie and Ire giggled and laughed and hugged each other in their excitement at the purchase. Ire immediately had the lady cut the price tag off and she twirled and modeled the sunglasses for us pretending to look like a “hot model” as she described it. Actually, she did look like a “hot model” and Prada would be extremely lucky to have her modeling their stuff.

In July for her eighteenth birthday Ire got a BMW 320i convertible from her real dad. It was silver and she looked very hot driving her new car and looked more like a 21-year-old than an 18-year-old. She had also started dating an older guy that her Mom definitely did not like. This led to more conflict at home. Now the fights were not only with her stepdad, but also with her Mom. I heard Cynthia and Ify often talking about how “difficult” Ire was becoming.

When Ire’s mother would punish her I would try to smooth things over and get on her good side. Ire was certainly growing up and now she wanted to stay out and get drunk with her friends. She had her own car and felt more independent which made her mom increasingly mad. I would try to talk with her and get Ire to calm down and see it from her mom’s side as well. She was legal now and I had many fantasies about what she might be doing with her boyfriend and wished she could be doing it with me instead.

I heard from Cynthia that Ire snuck her boyfriend up into her bedroom one night when she thought her mother was fast asleep. Her mom, however, was waiting for this to happen and the two of them had a huge fight when she threw the boy out of the house. Ify came over and told Cynthia she needed her help. She and her husband (Ire’s stepdad) had planned a foreign getaway and she couldn’t bring Ire along as she would ruin the whole holiday with nothing but fights. She asked if Cynthia would take care of Ire for ten days while they went away. Cynthia as a close friend who truly liked Ire agreed.

Ire brought her things over and moved into Cynthia’s house for the next two weeks.

That first night Cynthia and I had not had sex for a few days and Cynthia was definitely Hot. We decided that after Annie and Ire had fallen asleep then Cynthia would put on one of her sexy outfits and we would have some hot sex.

It was a struggle to get the girls to bed as they wanted to stay up and watch a movie, but we finally had them asleep by 10:30pm—or so we thought. Cynthia put on a polka dot apron baby doll with pink trim and she looked so sexy. She gave me MouthAction and brought me to the edge again and again before making me come in her mouth, which she normally didn’t do. I then reciprocated and gave her three major orgasms with my tongue, two in the vagina and one in the bum. Cynthia’s orgasms and extreme excitement caused my cock to rise again and become hard and I finally held her down and penetrated Cynthia’s tight vagina with my cock and we came together in a tremendous conclusion to the evening.

The next day was a very hot July day and we all decided to lie by the pool. Cynthia put on a yellow bikini, Annie a black one and Ire had an extremely tiny red bikini. It was hard for me to lie there without getting a hard on with two hot women inches away.

After an hour or so Cynthia said she was going to the mall. I said I was bushed and would lay by the pool. Annie decided to join her mom and go shopping as she had been looking at some new earrings. Ire said she also wanted to stay home and rest by the pool.

Re: The Lover Next Door II by kdavid07(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2022
more please
Re: The Lover Next Door II by emmanuelbrown26: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=ThrillPlus post=118952524][/quote]
It seems u sent me a pm?
Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by BigBasher: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2022
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Awesome05: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Ride on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by kdavid07(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
2 months now no update.. na WA o

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Come and contiue.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2023
After an hour or so Cynthia said she was going to the mall. I said I was bushed and would lay by the pool. Annie decided to join her mom and go shopping as she had been looking at some new earrings. Ire said she also wanted to stay home and rest by the pool.

Cynthia and Annie left and it was only Ire and I by the pool. Ire started to talk with me while she lay on her stomach with her perfect butt rising up from the lounge chair. She told me she was totally “fed up” with her mom and couldn’t stand her anymore. I said that I knew they were fighting about her boyfriend and this was normal for teens. She looked back at me.

“No, it’s not about that looser. I dumped him a few weeks ago. I only went out with him because I knew it drove my mom nuts. No, it’s just that she treats me like a kid.”

We talked and talked and it was clear that Ire was really a very mature young lady with her own ideas and desires. After talking for a while, she looked at me again.

“Prince, I think I’m getting a little Hot. Can you put some more lotion on me.”

I don’t know what the look on my face exactly looked like, but it seemed to make her smile slightly. She looked at me more firmly and said, “Well, are you going to help a girl out or are you going to let me burn like a crisp?”

I grabbed the SPF 50 lotion and shot a good amount onto my hands and spread it across her shoulders and arms. “Is that good?” I asked.

“No, Prince. Can you cover down my back and do my sides and my legs. I’m really burning.”

I worked down her back and all the way to the edge of her bikini bottoms. I went down the sides of her back and could feel the beginning of the swell of her breasts. Then I did her long slender legs and her calves and then her thighs showing lots of attention to her sensitive inner thighs. Of course with all of this touching of a young nubile body my cock was rock hard and bouncing and throbbing inside my swimsuit.

To feel this amazing athletic teen body under my hands with lotion and rubbing every square inch of her tanned and smooth skin was like a dream.

“Calm down,” I told myself, “She’s only eighteen.”

The Lover Next Door: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lover-next-door/52465

2 Likes

Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ouuuff! Welcome back

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by ThrillPlus: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2023
To feel this amazing athletic teen body under my hands with lotion and rubbing every square inch of her tanned and smooth skin was like a dream.

“Calm down,” I told myself, “She’s only eighteen.”

I was in a bit of a daze with the sun and the heat and the sexual tension of touching her body. In the middle of this daze I heard her soft voice, almost a whisper. “I heard you and Auntie Cynthia last night. It sounded like you two had a lot of fun.”

Then she popped up off the lounge chair and said, “Let’s swim.” And she giggled and jumped in the pool. I was left standing there by the chair highly aroused and highly confused by what she had just said.

Over the next few days, Ire raised the bar of sexual tension by putting on short shorts and tight tops and some very sexy tight designer jeans. At night the girls would watch movies with Cynthia and I, and Ire would wear a nightie that just barely covered her bum.

We would all snuggle up on the sofa and watch the movie, eat popcorn and Cynthia and I would drink wine. Annie and Ire would give each of us a goodnight kiss on the cheek. Later Cynthia and I would head off to her bedroom and have wild sex, although I would try to keep the noise down after what Ire had said to me at the pool.

After about three nights, Ire would take up a spot on my left under the quilt and Cynthia and Annie would be to my right. Each night, Ire moved closer to my body with her hips eventually pressed right up against my thigh and her hands holding my arm gently. On Thursday we watched a horror movie and we were all covered up under a giant quilt. Ire gripped onto my left arm with one hand and her other hand gripped onto my thigh, within inches of my cock, with her hands unseen under the quilt. At each scary part the girls would scream and Ire’s fingernails would dig into me.

Cynthia laughed and her left hand moved inside my shorts and took hold of my 8-inch cock. Cynthia had me hard and aroused, but I was fantasizing about Ire whose hand was only inches from that very same cock. I reached my left arm out at a very scary part and put it around Ire’s shoulders tucking her tight against my body.

She leaned forward and put her lips directly against my ear and whispered so Cynthia could not hear, “That feels so nice Prince. Now I feel safe. Thank you.” Ire snuggled in even closer and I could feel her firm breasts pressed against the side of my chest.

She moved her left hand further up my thigh and down to the sensitive inside part sending electric shocks up my cock and to my brain.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
This Prince and Ire would no doubt have one hot sex sooner than later 😂
Thanks a lot OP, you are the best

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by tonysunkan: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Nice work.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
She moved her left hand further up my thigh and down to the sensitive inside part sending electric shocks up my cock and to my brain.

After another two days of this sexual torture Cynthia came to me and told me that she and Annie needed to urgently to Abuja for 3 or 4 days. She explained that Ayo, her former husband, wanted Annie to see his aged mother who was very ill in South Africa and this might be the last time to see the old woman alive. Cynthia had explained the situation to Ify and she agreed that I was a very responsible person and that Ire could stay if I agreed to stay in the house with her. The rule would be that Ire could not go out at night past 8:00pm except if I was with her and no boys must come over to the house.

I protested that this was not something I could agree to and that I was “not a baby sitter”. Cynthia looked at me and smiled.

“In case you haven’t noticed Prince, Ire is certainly not a baby anymore. She is a young lady. Ify and I have talked about this at length and we feel a little time spent with a quality young man like yourself would actually do her good.”

Cynthia then continued, “Ify is very worried. She has put Ire on the Pill, but she is still really worried and does not want that boyfriend to show up. She thinks he’s a total creep, so keep your eyes on the lookout and watch Ire carefully. OK?” Cynthia then giggled and said, “I know you’ll be Hot while I’m away, but I’ll make it up to you when I come back, I promise.”

After a while Cynthia made me agree. She brought Ire into the living room and explained the situation to her. She told Ire that she needed to be mature and act properly like a “young lady”. Cynthia looked directly at Ire, “Do you promise to be a good girl for Prince?”

I could sense the sparkle and devilish giggle in Ire’s response, “Oh yes Auntie Cynthia, I promise to be a good girl for Uncle Prince. Cross my heart and hope to die.”

Things happened in a huge rush as Cynthia and Annie packed and all of a sudden. They were in Cynthia’s Mercedes and had left for the airport. Literally within minutes, Ire and I were left alone in the house. I knew that Ire was quite comfortable with me and we had lots of fun together, but given the age gap I still doubted by chances of anything really happening.

I thought I was facing three days of intense teasing and lots of masturbation as I fantasized about an unattainable teen hottie a few feet away in another bedroom. Just the thought of Ire so close and yet so far got my urges beginning to build up. She was a flawless 18-year-old who would tease me mercilessly and my only recourse would be a hand release.

That evening, Ire wanted to have pizza and watch a movie. She got out the quilt and I let her pick a movie. The movie she picked was quite a shock to me. It was an erotic one. “I’m a little more mature and sophisticated than you thought. Haha!” she said.

I poured myself a glass of drinks and we settled into the couch and Ire snuggled in and without even thinking I put my arm around her. She told me a lot about the movie I didn’t even know and she kept grabbing my glass of wine and taking sips. Somehow, we just got more and more relaxed and my left hand started to stroke her arm and shoulder. This stroking and the slight friction of her body next to mine and the smell of her perfume and hair was enough to send my cock into full force.

I hoped she wouldn’t notice as I squirmed my hips to hide my 8-inch rod from her. Ire continued watching the movie as if she didn’t notice anything. The incredibly hot sex scenes came on and I didn’t really know what to do or how to react. Ire put her lips close to my ear.
“Prince, do you think this is realistic? Do you think an older man like that can really be so turned on by such a young teenage girl?”
I tipped my head down and was looking into an angelic face framed by beautiful long golden hair and Ire looked back directly into my eyes expectantly.

“Yes, I do think it’s realistic. Some teenage girls are very mature beyond their years and have an attraction that an older man cannot resist.”

This response seemed to please her and she hugged me even tighter and placed her hand on my inner thigh less than one inch from my pulsing rod. The sexual tension was so high I thought I might come in my shorts like a teenage boy. I kept stroking Ire’s neck and arm and leaned my head against the top of hers to smell her intoxicating hair and perfume. I shifted my leg and hoped she would not feel the hot rod so close to her hand.

Massaging Ire’s neck and touching her head and her ear lobes I was able to shift her head more onto my chest and she sighed. I moved my left hand down the side of her body to her hip and let it settle there to see if she would protest. I paused and almost stopped breathing I was so tense.

The Lover Next Door: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the-lover-next-door/52465

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Whaaaaaat!!! What is this suspense OP
Please give us long update abeg
Thanks for this one tho
Re: The Lover Next Door II by oloyedprince1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Op whatsup

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2023
oloyedprince1:
Op whatsup
grin
Re: The Lover Next Door II by saucygal193: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
I paused and almost stopped breathing I was so tense.

My heart was pounding and I swear she could feel it pound as she rested her head on my chest. I lowered my hand slightly further so that it rested over the roundness of her butt. She had on some tight sheer sleeping shorts and my hand could feel the heat from her firm butt cheeks. Her firm rounded cheeks seemed so sleek and small in the palm of my hand.

I could feel Ire tense up just slightly at the touch of my hand on her butt. I waited for the protest to come. I began to think of excuses and what I could say if she yelled at me. But then I felt Ire relax again, ease into my chest again and she did not slap me. Instead she placed her hand on my chest and gently stroked my chest.

After the movie came to the end Ire pushed herself away and looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I looked back at her a little timid and not really knowing what to do or say.

“Prince, tonight has been so great. I feel so special when I’m with you. Can we go shopping tomorrow and maybe go out for dinner and celebrate my independence from my mom?” I looked back at her with a confident smile.

“Sure, let’s do that. It’s a date.”

Her eyes looked so happy and she smiled a dazzling smile with a somewhat devilish grin like she knew something I didn’t know. I was so stunned by her beauty that I had no time to react as she lifted her lips up to mine and gave me a kiss. Not just a “peck” of a kiss, but a real kiss right on the lips with pressure and a brush of her tongue. She jumped up, “Tonight was the best, the very best! I love being with you. Tomorrow will be great.”

Then she bounded up the stairs to her bedroom.

I retreated to my bedroom and brought myself to release in a cotton towel as my hard-on had been constant for the last two hours and was giving me blue balls. The next morning Ire took her car to go visit two girl friends from school and said we would go shopping in the afternoon.

She came back around 2:00 in the afternoon and went straight upstairs. “I’ll be ready soon.” She called down to me. I got ready and put on some nice slacks and a light blue Lacoste polo shirt and waited for her downstairs.

Ire came down the stairs dressed in a beautiful tan sundress with her hair pulled up in a knot showing off her slender neck and bare shoulders. The top of the dress was tight to her firm breasts and cut out in the back and on the sides revealing more tanned and toned skin. Her Prada sunglasses were perched on her head and she had on elegant diamond stud earrings. The sundress ended slightly above mid-thigh exposing her incredibly bare and tanned sexy legs. When you’re 18 you certainly don’t need stockings to show off your perfect legs. She had on flat sandals that made her look sexy but casual. A perfect summer look, but anyone seeing her would think she was in her 20’s.

She took my hand and breezed by before turning into me and grabbing me by both arms with urgency. She looked up at me pleadingly with imploring eyes. “Prince, please! Can we shop the way I want to shop? Please, please, pretty please! I’ll be so happy if you agree.”

I laughed. “OK, how exactly do you want to shop?”

She looked back at me with a stern look. “Well, first, you can’t buy me everything. I have one of my stupid stepdad’s ATM cards and he’s rich. You can only buy me one thing and I get to pick which one. Second. Can you pretend to be my boyfriend, just for today in case we meet any of my friends. Please, just for today? Please! You’re so handsome and mature and they will just be green with envy.”

2 Likes

Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2023
Uhhhh hope this shopping won’t later end in the bed grin grin
Thanks for this update OP
Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by ThrillPlus: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by BigBasher: 8:42am On May 05, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by Saturn101: 8:15am On May 12, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2023
Re: The Lover Next Door II by Desire4life: 5:42pm On May 19, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2023
Please, just for today? Please! You’re so handsome and mature and they will just be green with envy.”

Her big eyes were like giant saucers open and innocent pleading with me to agree. I laughed and said all of her conditions we fine with me. She sighed in relief and we both laughed together and she gave me a big hug.

At the mall, Ire searched and searched for a dress. She asked if we could hold hands so we would “look like a real boyfriend and girlfriend.”

So, we walked through the mall hand in hand with my cock semi aroused by the contact and the pleasure of walking beside this stunning beauty.

Ire said she wanted to “dress up” tonight and have a “real” dinner date with me “like in the movies” and she wanted her dress to be “special”. Being a striking and slim girl, there were certain dresses that she could wear that most girls probably couldn’t pull off.

The dress she finally picked after modeling 10 or 17 for me was one of these very special dresses. It was an emerald green silk creation from a designer with a collar neckline and cut-outs around the shoulders and the top of the bust, a scoop back and cut-outs at the waist that accentuated Ire’s tiny 23” waist.

The bare skin combined with the tight bust certainly accentuated her firm and high breasts. She put on some black patent leather spike sandals while she modeled it for me. The total effect was stunning. She looked 25 or 26 and incredibly hot. Her transformation from innocent teen to sophisticated young woman was unbelievable. I’m sure my jaw dropped to the floor.

The sales woman was looking at us as Ire twirled and looked in the mirror. She looked at the sales lady. “Just wait, I need to ask my boyfriend what he thinks.”

And then she approached me grinning from ear to ear. She leaned in and asked me what I thought in a whisper. I gave her the “thumb up” and said the dress was incredible. I told her I wanted to pay for it since it was so beautiful. She looked back at me and admonished me. “Don’t break the rules. I get to pick what you buy. I want you to buy me something a boyfriend would like.” She bought the dress and the shoes and we left.

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2023
Thanks for the update boss
It’s kinda short tho 😭😭

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by CasNova(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2023
She bought the dress and the shoes and we left.

We continued shopping and then we passed a very expensive looking lingerie shop. She pulled on my hand and we slowed down. “I am going in here, but you can’t come in and look. It’s a surprise. I’ll call you on your phone and you come back and pay for my purchase just like a real boyfriend would. Agreed?”

I chuckled and laughed and told her she was too cute for words. She pretended to hit me with her fist and then she grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. “Don’t worry you won’t be disappointed with your purchase.” And then she pushed me away with both arms and we both started to laugh.

After about an hour my phone rang and I headed back to the lingerie shop. Ire was in an animated conversation with the young sales lady who also looked about 25. As I approached, they both looked at me like they were devouring me.

“Here he is, Anthonia. Didn’t I tell you he was hot!” The two girls laughed. “Prince, honey can you pay.” I pulled out my credit card down to pay. Ire grabbed my arm and gave me a hug and a kiss.

“See didn’t I tell you he’s the best. So, patient and buys me whatever I want.” Anthonia looked at me appreciatively and agreed that Ire had a “total catch”. We walked out burdened now with several bags. Ire was grinning ear to ear.

Walking towards the car Ire called out. “Lizzy! Amaka!”

Two girls in white shorts and tight tops turned and ran towards us. They all hugged and started talking. After a while the two girls were looking at me sideways wondering who I was.

Ire grabbed my arm, “Oh, this is my new boyfriend Prince! He’s in university doing a masters.”

I could see the reaction in the girls faces.

When we left for the car Ire turned to me. “Oh my God! It will be all over school. Thank you! Thank you. You’re the best guy in the whole world. You had so much patience while we were shopping and you were so helpful picking everything out. You didn’t even get mad when I tried on like over ten dresses. I promise I’ll make tonight a very special night for you, ok?”

I had no idea what she meant since I knew she was off base and beyond my reach, but I did think we could have a good time. We went home to get ready for our date. Cynthia called and I told her of our plans. She thought it was a great idea to take Ire out and show her some more culture and how a real man treated a date. “Show her a good time so she knows how a real young man with class treats a woman.”

1 Like

Re: The Lover Next Door II by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2023
Ire is playing with fire 🔥
Thanks for the update boss
You are the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.