Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) (64632 Views)

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
petaling:
Ipob is the reason why Nigeria can't have one

So true, ipob is the reason there’s boko haram healing the northerners too
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by kingsceedon(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good development, meanwhile one yeye president in one yeye country called ZOO was so busy commissioning one yeye pyramid of rice last week

1 Like

Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Meteng: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nothing fit carry me go that high. I no wan join statistics angry
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Not bad. Good for them. Meanwhile we’re chasing witches when we have no idea how they look.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Explorers:
* 118 Storeys

* 2,227ft(678.9meters)

The world's second-tallest building, Merdeka 118 has now reached its maximum height and it's a sight to behold, as pictures show.

Merdeka 118 topped out last month in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with the completion of the spire at its tip making the skyscraper a staggering 2,227ft (678.9m) tall.

The 118-storey building, which is set to open later in 2022, has knocked the 2,073ft(632m) high Shanghai Tower in China off its perch as the world's second-tallest tower.

Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, however, is still No.1 at a whopping 2,717ft (828m) in height.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-10352431/Merdeka-118-worlds-second-tallest-building-complete-reaching-height-2-227ft.html

Them don kill the tallest man for Nigeria lololol
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
kingsceedon:
Good development, meanwhile one yeye president in one yeye country called ZOO was so busy commissioning one yeye pyramid of rice last week

Lol and commissioned one long route leading to his APC campaign ground and office in kaduna this week
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by miftaudeen(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
What about cocoa house in Ibadan ? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's magnificent but can't touch the sky. grin
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by akmath: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Asia de try
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
The view will be nauseating for some. Seeing the earth like you are on an airplane may not sit well with everyone.
Exactly like me..I don't like height.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Small Malasia, while in the giant zoo of africa naigeria they are building bags of rice pyramid.. grin
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Explorers:
List of world's tallest buildings.
I was thinking I am going to see Nigeria .Nawa o, must we be backward in everything, Giant of Africa ?
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2022

What a life.. research you no go hear see yourself now..
d guy is not lying
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Raychee(f): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have a fear of heights sad
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Englishisamust:

grin cheesy see as you dey reason aaam like say mother they abuse son. Free am naa
grin grin
Abeg no make me laf
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
maiiilooo:
This people are funny shha lolz
They will just build a skyscraper and then add broom at the top to increase the height
And then they will now say "tallest building" lol..like Burj khalifa

How old are you? Use your free MTN data to research to avoid sounding myopic online.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by maiiilooo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

How old are you? Use your free MTN data to research to avoid sounding myopic online.
You're very stupid ... idiot
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2022
How malay take get their money?
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by eedimo(m): 3:30am On Jan 24, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
The view will be nauseating for some. Seeing the earth like you are on an airplane may not sit well with everyone.
True 4 me
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 24, 2022
maiiilooo:
They will just build a skyscraper and then add broom at the top to increase the height
Modified..
For all those quoting me and insulting and saying I'm naive and all that ...
I just want to say all of u are very stupid and mad ..
Ur sense should have told u i was joking and tryna catch cruise ...
infact is it ur comment ?? Stupid people

You done fall many people hand bro...
You still com modify the stvpidity.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by lightwind(m): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Nawaoooo
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Rottymy: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:54am On Jan 24, 2022
The hypocritical people would not applaud our lovely Islam on this but they are quick to blame Islam for any wrong doing by Muslims
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2022
I like how the whole world is awakening to the reality that technology is something they must embrace. Chinese miraculous rise in this field has given inspiration to many others. I would rather have a technology in the hands of Chinese than the West, China will export its technology to around the world and make it affordable, but any European technological advantage is used to subdue the rest and their products don't come cheap.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2022
I can bet it that the biblical story of babel of tower was not even half of this building.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Henon: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2022
maiiilooo:
Modified..
For all those quoting me and insulting and saying I'm naive and all that ...
I just want to say all of u are very stupid and mad ..
Ur sense should have told u i was joking and tryna catch cruise ...
infact is it ur comment ?? Stupid people
Olodo! No be cruise you dey catch, you no know be say you no know. Buhari classmate! Daddy dullard.
That thing you call broom na thunder protector. Na so your mama broom dey? This one na idiot!
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Henon: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

if PESIN de der SMOKE WEED

D HIGHNESS go ENTER WELL WELL ooo

WTF MAN
Oh my God! Another lost soul. So that all you could think of.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Henon: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2022
na2016:
Asians/Arabs have taken over anything engineering and is becoming very rich countries in the world. The strongest currency in the world is also an Arabic country.
That strongest currency is it being used in international market?
The tower was designed and built by Australian firm.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by Henon: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2022
maiiilooo:
You're very stupid ... idiot
You mumu die
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by na2016: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Henon:

That strongest currency is it being used in international market?
The tower was designed and built by Australian firm.

Guy stop arguing. It may be an Australian firm but workers are Asians. The strongest is not defined by one metric alone bro. calm down, I am not Asian nor Arabic.
Re: World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) by orumba(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
One storey dey collapse for naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) / Cost Of Putting Tiles In My Apart / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.