Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

7 Online Smart Business You Can Start 2022 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Online Smart Business You Can Start 2022 (260 Views)

Revolutionize Your Business With The Smart Business App! / Little Most Beautiful Model In Africa Kick Start 2022 Entry / Did you know you can start growing your money in dollars by investing on Rise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Online Smart Business You Can Start 2022 by Iamoluwayemi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
If you've been considering starting a side hustle using your phone to earn money every week as a Corps member, I'm here to assist you. ⁣⁣

Some people have become millionaires and half-millionaires as a result of the business I've highlighted here. ⁣

The intriguing part is that most of these people, including my dear buddy Jubril, made a million naira on their first month using one of these skills from their phone. ⁣

So, prepare your thoughts and begin your road toward total financial, time, and life independence.

Let's get this party started.

1. Amazon Publishing
⁣⁣
My amazing coach, Victor Ashley Azubuike was one of the first people to profit from Amazon Kindle publishing. And he continues to print money from the platforms on a daily basis. ⁣⁣
If you're wondering whether or not you need to be a writer to publish on Amazon, the answer is NO. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
2. Affiliate Marketing
⁣⁣
This is the field where I currently play. The major reason I started this business was to make money from other people's products. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Since I do some other things as well, this gives me maximum leverage. All I have to do is find high-quality digital products that solve real problems for real people, and recommend it to them. ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣
If you have any present engagement, this is perfect for you because you don't need to stop it at all. With just your phone, you're good to go. ⁣⁣

3. Freelancing
⁣⁣
Do you realize that you may make money in dollars right here in Nigeria? Yes, and freelancing can help you get there quickly. ⁣⁣
As a freelancer, you provide your services to others without becoming their employee. As a result, you may create content, copy, videos, and even posters for businesses and people without ever leaving your home. ⁣⁣
You can utilize your social networking profiles, create a website, or join freelancing services like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, and People Per Hour to get clients ⁣.

4. Mini Importation
⁣⁣
Importing things from China has become as simple as ABC. As a mini importer, you're familiar with the relevant manufacturers, dealers, and distribution channels.
⁣⁣
⁣⁣
For example, you may get quality shoes from China at #3,500 per piece, and sell it for #15,000 based on the current price in the market. Besides, you can sell these items physicallly or using social media.

5. Crypto currency Trading
⁣⁣
You've probably heard of cryptocurrency in some form or another, right? There's no need to worry if you haven't. ⁣
Cryptocurrency, or crypto, is a new type of currency that is backed by cryptography rather than gold. It's likewise decentralized, with no central bank in charge. ⁣⁣
Trading crypto coins, creating and selling digital currency, facilitating tokenization, and teaching people about it are all ways to generate money. ⁣⁣

6. ⁣⁣Information Marketing
⁣⁣
Have you ever heard of the term "information age"? That is where we are now and where we will be in the future. Today, there are billions of pieces of information available. ⁣⁣
People, on the other hand, require assistance in obtaining the appropriate information at the appropriate time and in the appropriate manner or package. That's where you come in: to filter, organize, package, and present information in a way that people will want to pay for. ⁣⁣
Information can be packaged and sold as eBooks, trainings, Masterclasses, Courses, Videos, Webinars, Podcasts, and other formats.

7. Digital Marketing Service
⁣⁣
Thanks to the internet, new occupations emerge on a daily basis. One of these is the field of digital marketing. ⁣⁣

Almost every company will want the services of a digital marketer at some time in the future to promote their products and services on various social media platforms and search engines.

I will be showing just 50 people how they can start their own affiliate marketing business from their smartphone only in a closed group.

Kindly comment below to get the link if you're interested in any other the business model above

(1) (Reply)

2023, Ekiti Election: Tinubu, Fayemi Meet In Lagos / Nice Pussy Flashing / HONDA Accord For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.